Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Went into town, bought beers, a lovely takeaway, crisps **** everything. Got home, realised it was an international break. Who gives a **** about European football?! Bollocks

International > Premiership

I know the Premier League has it's faults but are you saying you are actually more interested in an international qualifying weekend over a Premier League one?

Aside from Villa, yes.

Really? I mean, I can get why being a fan of the Netherlands is much more entertaining than being a Villa fan, but International qualifiers over the Premier League? I don't think they're even comparable and I watch more than just the England matches too.

As much as I hate what it has become in a lot of ways, the Premier League is still the most entertaining football I find, World Cups aside. I find the Champions League very dull in general, for example.

Craving PepsiMax , cake and sweets when I did the food shopping earlier

I stood firm but I'm going to give in eventually I just know it

3 weeks now though , a new record ... Did I recent PB for 5k the other day so my body seems to be liking it even if I don't

You can allow yourself a cheat day once every few weeks or a month, to help with the cravings and is seen as a reward :)

3 weeks now though , a new record ... Did I recent PB for 5k the other day so my body seems to be liking it even if I don't

You can allow yourself a cheat day once every few weeks or a month, to help with the cravings and is seen as a reward :)

my nan does that with smack n speed

• Like 1

Once a week actually, although I'd make it a cheat meal as opposed to a whole day.

It actually helps metabolically, not just pschologically.

• Like 1

'cheat days'

I'm in that London tomorrow, by the end of the day I'll be downing full fat Pepsi and ketamine whilst b deep in a male pro and eating KFC.

I limit myself to once a week unless I'm really stressed with my work as an MP.

Gym People. You know the breed. They take selfies in the Gym, they share details of their sessions on social media, they give other Gym People motivational tips, they pretty much talk exclusively about the Gym and they all look the same with their hairless, tanned bodies and lifeless eyes.

Also if you highlight their cultish devotion they get real touchy and start speaking in odd cultish slogans like 'You wouldn't say this if you joined up'.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 2

Once a week actually, although I'd make it a cheat meal as opposed to a whole day.

Trouble with me is I'm just bad with sugar ... Have none and im fine , eat a biscuit and I'll want to eat 30 more ,

Hence for now why im trying to keep to the strict plan

Maybe day 30 I'll treat myself to a blow out day though , finally eat those peanut butter M&M's that a friend brought back from America for me

Trouble with me is I'm just bad with sugar ... Have none and im fine , eat a biscuit and I'll want to eat 30 more ,

Maybe day 30 I'll treat myself to a blow out day though , finally eat those peanut butter M&M's that a friend brought back from America for me

Not a bad approach. If you can go without a cheat then it's fine. THe ability to keep you sane is more of it's purpose than the metabolic reasons.

Keep it on the down low though, or we might upset CED.

This is exactly me. When I'm scoffing down choco digestives, after I've had a couple I feel like I've just cheated on my true love or something, pure guilt.

They sell the peanut butter M&M's in tesco now so you won't have to wait so long.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â