Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

aint eaten all day because ive been saving myself for an indian tonight and it was pretty shit  :(

Me too, except for the not eating all day bit. Ended up eating too much rice in proportion to Madras and it was all a bit bland. The onion bhajis were alright though.

People pronouncing the word for the letter 'H' as 'haitch'.

It's 'aitch', goddammit.

I find myself telling people this 7 or 8 times a year, when I've corrected them and they've then told me I'm wrong.

People pronouncing the word for the letter 'H' as 'haitch'.

It's 'aitch', goddammit.

One of the 'tricks' for sussing out who's who in the sectarian divide is to ask them to pronounce the letter 'h'. Cafflicks pronounce it 'haitch', Proddies 'aitch' . I recall one particular story that tells of a group of masked men who entered a college and asked students to say the alphabet for that very reason...

Has she used the word 'bubbly' to describe herself yet? If not, it's only a matter of time.

Bellend.

Was behind some fat middle aged woman in a Fiat Punto today.  Had to stickers on the back window:-

"I love cats"

"My other car is a brooooom!!!!!"

With the best will in the world I hope she has a nice day and does not die.

• Like 1

Has she used the word 'bubbly' to describe herself yet? If not, it's only a matter of time.

Bellend.

Was behind some fat middle aged woman in a Fiat Punto today.  Had to stickers on the back window:-

"I love cats"

"My other car is a brooooom!!!!!"

With the best will in the world I hope she has a nice day and does not die.

Was she a witch?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â