Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A well trodden path I know but people who say "I just checked my iphone" or "call my iphone" etc etc. Its a phone you dribbling fucktards. There is no need to advertise the fact that spent more money than you should have on some shiny hardware with obsolete software. Its a **** phone. "Call my mobile" or "let me check my phone" are perfectly sentences that convey your meaning without advertising fruit based rip off merchants in the process. 

Noone has every said "Call my Galaxy Nexus" or "Just let me check my G3) because they'd sound like utter words removed. As do you with your "iphone" like the silly bitch sat opposite me. 

[/rant]

My father calls his Sony Xperia an iPhone

the use of pal on a messageboard. Always strikes me as though the user only ever uses it in a thoroughly passive aggressive fashion that indicates simmering contempt or hate. "It's just my opinion... pal."  

The Dude's cult status would have been ruined if he'd said "well that's just your opinion, pal"

the use of pal on a messageboard. Always strikes me as though the user only ever uses it in a thoroughly passive aggressive fashion that indicates simmering contempt or hate. "It's just my opinion... pal."  

The Dude's cult status would have been ruined if he'd said "well that's just your opinion, pal"

It's fine, pal.... :)

• Like 2

The filter.

When you make the c word a plural, it says words removed.

There haven't been words removed. Only one word has been removed. So it should be word removeds right?

It really shouldn't annoy me as much as it does :D

Football.

Watching the game last night and the previous games against Arsenal and Chelsea, it struck again that it's a waste if time. We're never going to win the league and we're never going to even challenge. Its not a criticism of the manager or the players, its just that we are miles behind the top teams due to money, as are the majority of the teams in the Premier League. Gone are the days when a few good purchases, canny management,a bit of luck and players hitting top form could win you the league, or at least put a challenge in. We'll never see the days of Forest, Villa, Everton win the league again unless someone pumps hundreds of millions into them. The game last night had an air of aching inevitability about it. 

I hate what football has turned into.

Being a supporter of a team in Premier League is morally and politically untenable these days.

So it should be word removeds right?

I imagine that the word filter is following the rules for pluralizing phrases with postpositive adjectives (i.e. make the noun plural) - I suppose, strictly speaking, only one word has been removed whether it is a plural or not so it could be word removed in both cases (but that might not read very well).

Football.

Watching the game last night and the previous games against Arsenal and Chelsea, it struck again that it's a waste if time. We're never going to win the league and we're never going to even challenge. Its not a criticism of the manager or the players, its just that we are miles behind the top teams due to money, as are the majority of the teams in the Premier League. Gone are the days when a few good purchases, canny management,a bit of luck and players hitting top form could win you the league, or at least put a challenge in. We'll never see the days of Forest, Villa, Everton win the league again unless someone pumps hundreds of millions into them. The game last night had an air of aching inevitability about it. 

I hate what football has turned into.

unfortunately lower league football is where its now at, football aint football anymore.

It's fine, pal.... :)

When someone says something annoys them and then someone else immediately does it.

Predictable and annoying. :D

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â