Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A well trodden path I know but people who say "I just checked my iphone" or "call my iphone" etc etc. Its a phone you dribbling fucktards. There is no need to advertise the fact that spent more money than you should have on some shiny hardware with obsolete software. Its a **** phone. "Call my mobile" or "let me check my phone" are perfectly sentences that convey your meaning without advertising fruit based rip off merchants in the process. 

Noone has every said "Call my Galaxy Nexus" or "Just let me check my G3) because they'd sound like utter words removed. As do you with your "iphone" like the silly bitch sat opposite me. 

[/rant]

• Like 1

I have one of their godawful products, a 5c. 

It's utterly fantastic at being blue and at putting photos onto twitter.

Actually using it as a business tool it's a step back from my clunky old Blackberry.

As for the price of bits n bobs of cable or hands free kit etc., why on earth do people put up with it? I've always known people are suckers for shiny new gadgets perceived as fashionable, but the iphone 5c must be the ultimate piece of crap style over function invention ever.

The battery is great too, really impressive, nearly lasted 48 hours once.

Nice shade of blue though.

• Like 1

O2 have given me a iPhone 6 for renewing our contract .. Well 3 of them actually and 9 Galaxy tablets and a £1800 hardware fund

We have 23 handsets for our company so no idea why we get everything we do but I just take it and smile each year when they ring me

But back to the subject I have an iPad and iPhone and have got to the point that I don't carry the iPad anymore as the phone is perfect for work emails , facebook , Villatalk and the other things one does during the working day

Guess everyone has their own needs though ....

A well trodden path I know but people who say "I just checked my iphone" or "call my iphone" etc etc. Its a phone you dribbling fucktards. There is no need to advertise the fact that spent more money than you should have on some shiny hardware with obsolete software. Its a **** phone. "Call my mobile" or "let me check my phone" are perfectly sentences that convey your meaning without advertising fruit based rip off merchants in the process. 

Noone has every said "Call my Galaxy Nexus" or "Just let me check my G3) because they'd sound like utter words removed. As do you with your "iphone" like the silly bitch sat opposite me. 

[/rant]

Just shows that Apple have got the marketing spot on! 

iPod is used by many as a generic term for an mp3 player and iPad is commonly used as a catch all name for tablets. Say what you want about the company, they have brand recognition sorted.

Agreed. I have a 5c for work and I hate it.

Its a fine phone for a personal mobile.

But as a work phone it's a pile of shite.

Do you have a work phone then?
I assume this is a joke that's gone over my head?

Yes. Its for work. I mentioned it was for work to make the distinction between how I use it and someone who may use it for personal use where it may be fine.

Sorry if it sounded like I was boasting, which I assume is what you were getting at.

But Having a work phone is nothing to boast about so I'm not really sure what the joke is. Id rather not have one.

Edited by Stevo985

[/rant]

Sent from my iPhone

;)

• Like 1

[/rant]

Just shows that Apple have got the marketing spot on!

iPod is used by many as a generic term for an mp3 player and iPad is commonly used as a catch all name for tablets. Say what you want about the company, they have brand recognition sorted.

Nearly on the level of post-it or Hoover.

I'm looking at a free Motorola Moto X with contract renewal. I still have a flip phone. But data prices have plummeted the last couple of years, so with a smart phone, I'd only be paying about $5 more per month. Worth it.

I'm looking at a free Motorola Moto X with contract renewal. I still have a flip phone. But data prices have plummeted the last couple of years, so with a smart phone, I'd only be paying about $5 more per month. Worth it.

That's what I did too. Really pleased with my Motorola but I generally use it for telephoning people or even text messaging them. I check villatalk but I've never actually signed in on it because I can't remember my password.

Lad from work is married to a Geordie lass. His mother in law says her brother (his missus' Uncle) (sd) has a problem setting up his email on his "iPhone". My mate rings his Uncle in law, to talk him through how to set it up. 20 mins later and being told by his Uncle in law that he can't find anything that he's told him should be there to set it up, and everyone involved is utterly confused. Lad from work plucks up the courage, and asks, "It is an iPhone you've got isn't it?" The Uncle in law replies, "Aye, a Samsung iPhone", 

• Like 4

Somehow I've managed to pull my hamstring in the night whilst sleeping

It was a bit tight following football on weds night but I woke up around 4am in bloody agony and it's now making sleep difficult and walking uncomfortable

I'm another step closer to a one way trip to Switzerland

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â