Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This is very much an On Topic Villa Talk thing, but when people pick a line up for Villa, and put Vlaar on the wrong side of the central defence.

The amount of times I see, "Hutton Vlaar Senderos Cissokho" as the back 4. It makes me want to weep. They wouldn't put Hutton at left back, so why make the mistake with the central defenders?! Have these people ever watched that back 4 play together?

I think this is probably my first post in a long time, that is actually in line with the title of the tread. It really shouldn't piss me off as much as it does, but it really does.

• Like 2

In That London we have one bin for recyclables and one bin for other rubbish. What kind of places do you live where you have to separate card from cans and what not?

you really don't know the process do you, your London kind typify the lack of understanding of the real world

YOU tip away all your recycling in one box, this will include TV's that were too small, motorbikes that need a new tyre, cans, vibrating adult stress relief toys and newspapers etc.. All in one box.

This is taken up the M1 to 'the north'.

These people in the north are each given a consignment of southern rubbish every week. They might for instance, use the tv's, pack the motorbikes into containers sent from Hull to Nigeria, read last week's news and finish the crossword and strip down the other items into their component parts which they then put in the various bins outside their houses.

• Like 1

How rubbish collection and recycling works under Birmingham City Council is that you shove everything in a black bin bag (that you provide yourself) and then throw the bin bag into the road the night before collection. The foxes and magpies takes what they want and the refuse vehicles may sometimes collect the rest, unless they can't be bothered.

None of this coloured bins and boxes malarkey! 

We just have a wheelie bin for rubbish

And another for recycling

Simples

Too right. **** knows how they sort through it all when it goes to the plant though. I can guess they use magnets for the cans but how do they sort the plastic from the cardboard? Either magic or slave labour is all I can think of.

We have to put black bags out on the side of the road on Wednesday nights every week for general rubbish.

For recycling we have a blue box for paper recycling and a green box for plastic recycling.

My missus does the recycling, She actually goes through the trouble of separating our rubbish up and bagging it up for the council, so I offset the carbon footprint she's saved by burning lorry tyers and throwing fridges in rivers.

• Like 1

and mine, im not allowed to do it because i "dont do it properly"

she's kidding herself if she thinks i'm soaking the bean tins and then peeling the label off

saving the world one washed out bean tin at a time...

how many of those do you think you would need to offset your average chinese factory? i'm no doubt wrong but its all pissing in the wind

That I can't go to Glastonbury next year (have been to the last 6) but just managed to get through and sort tickets for my girlfriend and her mates with the least hassle I've ever had. Why wasn't it so easy when I was doing it for myself?!

I have FIVE different recycling bins/tubs. Black one for bin bags, green one for garden waste, green with a blue lid for mixed recycling stuff, a small brown one for food waste and then a tiny grey one. I don't know what the grey one is for, maybe for garden compost, I'm not sure.

I have FIVE different recycling bins/tubs. Black one for bin bags, green one for garden waste, green with a blue lid for mixed recycling stuff, a small brown one for food waste and then a tiny grey one. I don't know what the grey one is for, maybe for garden compost, I'm not sure.

Sandwell council?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â