Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Perhaps the reason they're now extinct lies in the fact they needed to do the most ridiculous acrobatic maneuvers to achieve very little, like putting on a hat.

Thumbs, man, they're underestimated.

giphy.gif

Older VA or Spruced up Rob?

• Like 1

Perhaps the reason they're now extinct lies in the fact they needed to do the most ridiculous acrobatic maneuvers to achieve very little, like putting on a hat.

giphy.gif

QEOYxCy.gif

• Like 3

giphy.gif

QEOYxCy.gif

Chuck-Norris-thumbs-up-gif.gif

• Like 1

giphy.gif

QEOYxCy.gif

241.gif

• Like 1

giphy.gif

QEOYxCy.gif

241.gif

87104-Emma-Stone-thumbs-up-gif-smirk-NMY

tumblr_na049rhtIp1t6cr7go1_500.gif

• Like 1

giphy.gif

QEOYxCy.gif

241.gif

87104-Emma-Stone-thumbs-up-gif-smirk-NMY

tumblr_na049rhtIp1t6cr7go1_500.gif

gladiator-thumbs-down.gif

• Like 2

We've got new bins for recycling, and I can't be bothered to read what's supposed to go where. Think I'm gonna have to start fly-tipping. 

I pay the council to collect my rubbish through my council tax .. if they want me to sort it into different piles then they can pay me , until then it all goes in one bin

not to mention your council sell it onto a third party and make money off of you  , least they can do is earn their money

Instead, since the UK has banned more landfills, you lot have started paying us (swedes) to take care of your recycling. And we then make money by using the recycled stuff. Massive win by starting this roughly 20 years ago ;)

There's a guy at my gym.

You know the type, skinny, loud, over confident, cocky. Basically a dickhead.

Anyway, saw him on Monday and he has shaved his hair down quite short, which revealed a tattoo across the back of his head.

Big capital letters that read:

KAOS

So yeah, that pissed me off.

• Like 3

Air con in my office.

Nobody knows how it works, how it turns on, how it's controlled. It just seems to happen.

Most of the summer it was hardly ever on when it was baking in the office.

But the past 2 days it's been on full blast, meaning the office is like a fridge. Everyone is sat around in their coats.

There's a guy at my gym.

You know the type, skinny, loud, over confident, cocky. Basically a dickhead.

Anyway, saw him on Monday and he has shaved his hair down quite short, which revealed a tattoo across the back of his head.

Big capital letters that read:

KAOS

So yeah, that pissed me off.

girl got in the sauna at my gym the other day with " one of a kind" tattooed on her back ..her friend also had some profound words that no doubt proved how intellectual she was

they then proceeded to chat away about why she couldn't understand why she was still  fat and not losing weight as she must have burnt a 1000 calories during sex last night    ... they then switched to a conversation about Colombo  

strange things saunas

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â