Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This bed in my dorm at university. The mattress is plastic and I wake up multiple times every night soaked in sweat and shivering. Someone please help. 

Get onto Yillan, he might know a guy looking for a plastic mattress.

• Like 1

This bed in my dorm at university. The mattress is plastic and I wake up multiple times every night soaked in sweat and shivering. Someone please help.

Sounds like you need some crack.

Actually yeah. Forget that last thing I said. A nice relaxing, soothing pipe of crack is the answer.

peep_show_super_hans.jpg

• Like 4

One of my good friends is a teacher. And a bloody good one.

She works her arse off.

BUT, she doesn't half go on about it. I'd have sympathy for her if she didn't mention it every single time I speak to her.

Yeah, you're busy, we get it.

I've known a few teachers over the years, and they tend to be pretty stressed out a lot of the time. They like to hit the wine in a big way. But I never felt too bad for them because they get a 2 month paid vacation every year.

This developer in my area has been knocking down single family houses and putting up two unit condominiums in their place. This week, he's knocking down the house right behind me. My house has been shaking for the last two days. And then once they're one hauling it all away, the building noise begins. Lower middle class moves out....upper middle class moves in....time marches on.

Edited by maqroll

I only date middle class ladies for that very reason.

Comfy houses.

Soz working class folk but y'all understand a man gotta aspire.

My goal in life is to find a sugar momma.

It's good to have a dream. I long for the day I become middle class, and get a new, non plastic mattress. 

We've got new bins for recycling, and I can't be bothered to read what's supposed to go where. Think I'm gonna have to start fly-tipping. 

I pay the council to collect my rubbish through my council tax .. if they want me to sort it into different piles then they can pay me , until then it all goes in one bin

not to mention your council sell it onto a third party and make money off of you  , least they can do is earn their money

• Like 3

Yeah, recycle, it's good for everyone.

I even do composting to reduce the amount of stuff in the food waste.

I've also turned a pile of timber into a frog and bug haven.

Oh yeah, my pond pump is solar powered and the used sawdust from the rabbit gets dug into the allotment.

I don't mind recycling, I'm just confused as to what needs to go in what compartment. They should have labelled that shit for me. Ain't got no time for reading no pamphlet. Also I had an ice lolly stick and wrapper to dispose of  tonight, and it doesn't say where they need to go, so I just threw them over the back fence. 

• Like 2

I am being serious when I say that my part of Erdington doesn't have recycling, in all fairness I often only put out 1 half full black bag a week so I'm not exactly killing the world with that, unless I have had a good session the it can be 2 black bags and that is probably when I start killing the world

Yeah, recycle, it's good for everyone.

I even do composting to reduce the amount of stuff in the food waste.

I've also turned a pile of timber into a frog and bug haven.

Oh yeah, my pond pump is solar powered and the used sawdust from the rabbit gets dug into the allotment.

dinosaurs lived for 165 million years and they never recycled .. Humans have only lived for about 200,000 years

Just saying like

dinosaurs lived for 165 million years and they never recycled .. Humans have only lived for about 200,000 years

It didn't end well for them though, did it? Just think what could have been if they had separated their paper from plastic...

funny-t-rex-Birthday-hat.jpg

• Like 1

It didn't end well for them though, did it? Just think what could have been if they had separated their paper from plastic...

funny-t-rex-Birthday-hat.jpg

Tbf they got wiped out by a time travelling Homer sneezing on them and not anything they did wrong

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â