Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

getting this on my Facebook feed today

25ewrxh.jpg

I wanna see pictures of water skiing squirrels and cats that look like Hitler ..not this shit

maybe these teachers should have studied harder at school and got proper jobs instead of part time ones  ??

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 4

25ewrxh.jpg

I wanna see pictures of water skiing squirrels and cats that look like Hitler ..not this shit

maybe these teachers should have studied harder at school and got proper jobs instead of part time ones  ??

A teacher somewhere in your neighbourhood is planning what to do on their 6 ******* weeks holiday!

• Like 1

25ewrxh.jpg

What an absolute barrel of monkey spunk that is. 

Teachers have lots of "non-teaching" time but to say they get 12 weeks holiday a year is simply untrue. There are two bits to a teachers job. The stuff they do with the kids.... and the planning/preparation and assessment of that they are going to do/have done with the kids. 

Its a full time job - not all of it spent in front of a class. In fact, the working hours for the money is shit and you'd have to be a special kind of idiot to do it. 

• Like 2

25ewrxh.jpg

maybe these teachers should have studied harder at school and got proper jobs instead of part time ones ??

What an absolute barrel of monkey spunk that is.

Teachers have lots of "non-teaching" time but to say they get 12 weeks holiday a year is simply untrue. There are two bits to a teachers job. The stuff they do with the kids.... and the planning/preparation and assessment of that they are going to do/have done with the kids.

Its a full time job - not all of it spent in front of a class. In fact, the working hours for the money is shit and you'd have to be a special kind of idiot to do it.

h+Rohu+record+thailand+big+huge+world+re

Yeah yeah, I'll get in the bucket as long as you put me back in the sea later.

• Like 1

After 4 years college, 3 years of working & studying at the same time to become an accountant, I get to use my summers on facebook seeing all the teachers post pictures from Thailand & Mexico. I'm going doing tax exams now in the hope that I'll get picked up by some University and get my own summers off. If I could go back and do it all again, I'd be a teacher full stop. 

My wife is a teacher, and I've valiantly defended her and her profession on here enough times to realise there is no point. It's like arguing evolution with a creationist.

I think it may be different in the UK, but in Ireland it is some job, it's 183 days a year for primary, 167 for secondary. My girlfriend's brother has been teaching in Carlow the last 5 years I'd say gets paid every summer, was in Vietnam all summer. 

My wife is a teacher, and I've valiantly defended her and her profession on here enough times to realise there is no point. It's like arguing evolution with a creationist.

arguing on the internet was your first mistake  :)

• Like 2

I think it may be different in the UK, but in Ireland it is some job, it's 183 days a year for primary, 167 for secondary. My girlfriend's brother has been teaching in Carlow the last 5 years I'd say gets paid every summer, was in Vietnam all summer.

I used to want to be a teacher. It was the reason I did my degree, to eventually teach English. Living with someone doing the job changed my mind. It is a relentless and draining profession, and for me the holidays wouldn't make up for it. As Eames said, the hourly rate is shit.

I'm a qualified and former teacher. Marking at 2am one morning in my NQT year made me think "what the **** am I doing this for?"

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â