Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Forgetting to take my phone when I go for a dump.

That is the worst thing in the world and for that reason I keep a book in the toilet and the bathroom as well.
A book? A book???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

First thing I did when we moved into this house was build fitted bookshelves in the bog.

And at work?  (That thing you used to do) (Soz Donald).

At work is fine, I usually combine having a dump with playing a match on Sensible Soccer on the Windows Phone SNES Emulator. Got a 10 team international league going. I guess I can track my bowel movements by games played.

Yeah but Moon Man reads books.  Lots of books.  

Now it's London so I was expecting those prices, but I'd at least like to have real alcohol for my money!

The best way to not get fleeced on a night out in London is to leave London.
Or not be a tourist and go to tourist hang outs ...,

No wingdings

XOYO

Like I said, the club was actually pretty cool. But the drinks pissed me off.

It's not like it was some shitty place charging £1.50 for a single. I could understand crap alcohol for that.

But it was £20 just to get into the friggin' place and a single with coke was £5.

Now it's London so I was expecting those prices, but I'd at least like to have real alcohol for my money!

Is Shoreditch still the cool place to go out in London or have the hipsters moved on elsewhere?

Edited by Xela

No wingdings

XOYO

It's not like it was some shitty place charging £1.50 for a single. I could understand crap alcohol for that.

But it was £20 just to get into the friggin' place and a single with coke was £5.

Is Shoreditch still the cool place to go out in London or have the hipsters moved on elsewhere?

It's worth going out in Shoreditch, just for Ye Olde Axe. East End boozer by day, strippers on the Evening, then a Rockabilly club after midnight.

Meh! Its becoming too popular and has been invaded by rocket polishers from Essex and people who go there because they think it makes them look cool. Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

This advert

Especially the ugly kid at the end

The girl or Michael Gove Jr.?

The boy who makes that high pitched squeal

On an unrelated note, since getting back from work i reckon ive seen the itunes / U2 advert a dozen times.

No wingdings

XOYO

No idea. We went out there because that's where our hotel was.

Hoxton Square was really nice to be fair, had dinner at "death by burrito" before we went out and it was awesome.

Cool bars around there too but everywhere was rammed.

Don't get me wrong, a busy bar is better than an empty bar, I'm not THAT old. But most places there were wall to wall people.

Edited by Stevo985

Back story: my sister moved out bought a house with her boyfriend about 2 years ago.

4 months later they break up and she's back at home, and about 1 year ago the house is sold. She walks away with what she put in (approx 9k).

5 months ago she moves out again and rents with her friend.

So now her friend doesn't want to renew their rental so she wants to buy house(good for her, right?).

Only it turns out she had spent all of the money she got from selling her house whilst she was living at home(and not paying board etc).

So how does she plan on buying this house you ask(this is whereby it gets absolutely unbelievably unbelievable).

An "Investment scheme" it is pitched as.

I give her my savings(ironically I'm saving up to buy a house) to buy a house and she "renovates" it.

Honestly can't believe the audacity in the first place. Secondly she is the most financially untrustworthy person I know(see 9k spent in 12 months on **** all)

Thirdly how does she plan on increasing the value of the house(or even paying me back at all) when all she'll be doing is swapping rent for a mortgage and she couldn't afford to save up for a deposit in the first place.

Fourthly? doing this ties up my money, the reason its in an isa and not locked in a long term investment(which I think is the nicest way to describe this) is because I will actually want access to it in the relatively near future.

Bottom line lately she doesn't seem to give a shit about anyone in the family unless she wants something from them, and I'm sick of it.

/rant

Sorry, had to vent.

Edited by jjaacckk91

Back story: my sister moved out bought a house with her boyfriend about 2 years ago.

4 months later they break up and she's back at home, and about 1 year ago the house is sold. She walks away with what she put in (approx 9k).

So now her friend doesn't want to renew their rental so she wants to buy house(good for her, right?).

Only it turns out she had spent all of the money she got from selling her house whilst she was living at home(and not paying board etc).

So how does she plan on buying this house you ask(this is whereby it gets absolutely unbelievably unbelievable).

I give her my savings(ironically I'm saving up to buy a house) to buy a house and she "renovates" it.

Honestly can't believe the audacity in the first place. Secondly she is the most financially untrustworthy person I know(see 9k spent in 12 months on **** all)

Thirdly how does she plan on increasing the value of the house(or even paying me back at all) when all she'll be doing is swapping rent for a mortgage and she couldn't afford to save up for a deposit in the first place.

Fourthly? doing this ties up my money, the reason its in an isa and not locked in a long term investment(which I think is the nicest way to describe this) is because I will actually want access to it in the relatively near future.

Bottom line lately she doesn't seem to give a shit about anyone in the family unless she wants something from them, and I'm sick of it.

/rant

Sorry, had to vent.

She's your sister, so that gives you more than fair rights to tell her how it is or in other words, pretty much what you just said there. Edited by jonno_2004

/rant

Sorry, had to vent.

Do not give her the money. Infact give her £5 as a kind gesture then tell her to **** off.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â