Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Went to a club in London on Saturday.

It was blatantly watered down alcohol.

More in a "You're ripping me off by charging me £5 for a glass of coke disguised as alcohol you stingy bastards!"

What club was that!?

XOYO

No wingdings

XOYO

Like I said, the club was actually pretty cool. But the drinks pissed me off.

It's not like it was some shitty place charging £1.50 for a single. I could understand crap alcohol for that.

But it was £20 just to get into the friggin' place and a single with coke was £5.

Now it's London so I was expecting those prices, but I'd at least like to have real alcohol for my money!

Endless wiping annoys me. If I've finished pooing, how can toilet paper keep having little turd smudges? Its at that point I bust out a few of the missus wet wipes to finish the job and then one last round of toilet paper to dry.

Me ain't having no skiddies. Its squeaky clean or no dice.

Teflon poos are ace.  Crimping off too early and leaving the sparrow's beak, much less so.

• Like 1

Forgetting to take my phone when I go for a dump.

That is the worst thing in the world and for that reason I keep a book in the toilet and the bathroom as well.
A book? A book???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

First thing I did when we moved into this house was build fitted bookshelves in the bog.

That is the worst thing in the world and for that reason I keep a book in the toilet and the bathroom as well.
A book? A book???

First thing I did when we moved into this house was build fitted bookshelves in the bog.

And at work?  (That thing you used to do) (Soz Donald).

A book? A book???

I fear Mrs M is less of a philastine than Mrs E.

A book? A book???

And at work?  (That thing you used to do) (Soz Donald).

At work is fine, I usually combine having a dump with playing a match on Sensible Soccer on the Windows Phone SNES Emulator. Got a 10 team international league going. I guess I can track my bowel movements by games played.

Eh? Mrs M isn't a philistine at all - she totally approved of the bookshelves.

As for work (ah, work, how I miss it - NOT), yeah, it had to be a pocket sized book, or the phone.

Edited by mjmooney

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â