Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Al Murray makes me want to smash a chair over his head

I used to think that until he revealed his love of old war movies.

yes, and a very good documentary on Germany

clearly a decent second career being lined up once the landlord character has run its course

The comedy character or the real Al Murray?

The guy who prances around on stage with a pint of lager in his hand telling shit jokes

Just checking, as you're obviously used to British humour being on here, but you understand he's a comedy character, right? No offence meant, I'm just checking, as it may not be clear to a non native. 

I just assumed he was a crap standup comic...so his schtick is that he's playing a EDL-ish pub landlord?

Have you knocked on her door and talked to her about it?

Not as yet, ive let our land lord know about it and he said he will speak to her landlord about it

Tbh, I really couldn't give a toss about who parks where, the issue is when we moved in, we were fold by our land lord under no circumstances do we park in other than our allocated spaces because its caused trouble before

3) Those big cans of Monster energy drink and the people who drink them

I don't drink monster but every now and again I get a big can of that relentless stuff, only ever get the green one, whenever people see me with a can the first thing they say is either "your gunna be bouncing off the walls once you've had that" or "that stuff is a waste of money, it doesn't wake you up of make you hyper at all"

I don't give a toss if it "works" not, the only reason I buy it is because I like it, not because I want to get wired

The comedy character or the real Al Murray?

The guy who prances around on stage with a pint of lager in his hand telling shit jokes

Just checking, as you're obviously used to British humour being on here, but you understand he's a comedy character, right? No offence meant, I'm just checking, as it may not be clear to a non native. 

I just assumed he was a crap standup comic...so his schtick is that he's playing a EDL-ish pub landlord?

Yeah pretty much. He's basically a parody of the little Englander type of landlord. As has been mentioned he's actually a bit posh, and very well educated. I believe the character was born, when the compare of a comedy night he was playing at, pulled out and he stood in pretending to be the pub's landlord.   

I like Al Murray but I never liked the pub landlord act myself. I'll be honest, I just thought he was a crappy jim davidson esque type clone tbh. It was far too plausible that there are dickheads who would spout those views unironically. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â