Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I was once bored and just hanging out with my then girlfriend on a lazy Sunday afternoon. She was on the laptop and so I got my guitar out for a little strum and she turned to me and asked me not to play. I asked her why and she said that she found it really awkward when guys serenaded her.

I believe my exact words were, 'Don't flatter yourself, love, I'm just playing for me.'

Cue dirty look. Seriously though, she had a go at me at a couple of points in our relationship for not being romantic enough. Needless to say we didn't last long, she was a bit of a strange one.

I got my guitar out for a little strum 

Ignoring the opportunity to make a masturbation joke. You writing this sentence makes me feel you're almost encouraging the references now.

tom-chaplin-1-o.gif

8pints, I see you lurking here. If you're planning on a Keane-related joke you can just save it, mister.

Proves it :D

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

People who have online 'personas' when posting on forums.

I'm not talking about those that turn up the volume on their personality a little for effect (comedic or otherwise) that's all well and good, but why not just be yourself?

I just can't fathom it as it's so obvious and gets boring very quickly. It probably shouldn't piss me off (so it's perfect for this thread) but there you go.

• Like 3

I have pulled a muscle in my back, pulling an empty bookshelf from one room to another.

I felt it ping, strangest and one of the most painful experiences of my life, i fell on the floor and couldn't breathe, like I was winded.

Slept about 2 hours last night and my works chair is so uncomfortable, it's upsetting :(

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â