Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

vtlegion.jpg

My name is Legion, for we are many.

Just goes to show that if Ginko grew a beard people might stop calling him 'young man'

No one calls me young man, it's just that every new person I meet for long enough for age to come into the conversation has this **** ridiculous over the top shocked reaction that I'm not doing my **** A Levels...

Also, can I just again state that top left is not me, it is Tom Chaplin from Keane of whom I may resemble the tiniest of tiny bits.

Oh, and if I tried to grow a beard it would just be embarrassing.

Edited by Ginko

I have proof I'm not VA

0_0.jpg

Here we are standing next to each other.

Although you don't see the bottom half and this picture may make it seem like we are possibly conjoined.

I reiterate my request that you two remake that shot in real life.

I'm up for it.

• Like 1

This is how crazy the whole babyface thing and inability to grow decent facial hair has made me. There are times when I actually think that my DNA holds the key to anti-aging, like I'm some mutant who ages slower than regular folk and that I'm going to live for like 150 years. Then I start thinking about how if it ever got out, I'd be kidnapped by the evil cosmetic companies and cut open and studied, living the rest of my pathetic life as a lab rat.

I have some issues.

• Like 2

Not forever, but if you lived for even over 500 years I bet there would be plenty left on Earth to discover and experience to keep things interesting. Obviously having the means to do all this is the tricky part, that and evading capture since it'd be hard to keep it schtum if you lived to be 500.

This is how crazy the whole babyface thing and inability to grow decent facial hair has made me. There are times when I actually think that my DNA holds the key to anti-aging, like I'm some mutant who ages slower than regular folk and that I'm going to live for like 150 years. Then I start thinking about how if it ever got out, I'd be kidnapped by the evil cosmetic companies and cut open and studied, living the rest of my pathetic life as a lab rat.

I have some issues.

You might just be kidnapped because you were mistaken for a young boy.

I was going to give you a like for quoting Mass Effect but I wasn't sure if it was Mass Effect so I googled it and it turned out to be a Bible quote originally so no like for you I'm afraid.

Wow. Seriously?

I know. I'm a petty word removed.

No I meant that such a cultural beacon didn't watch Red Dwarf.

It IS much safer to ride side by side. And as a driver I much prefer cyclists to be side by side so I can pass them easier.

Check out rule 66 of the highway code.

That says a maximum of 2 abreast? It's generally recognised it's better to do so for the reason above.

http://ukcyclelaws.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-laws-according-to-highway-code.html

Not on narrow roads or country lanes it doesn't ...

It IS much safer to ride side by side. And as a driver I much prefer cyclists to be side by side so I can pass them easier.

Check out rule 66 of the highway code.
That says a maximum of 2 abreast? It's generally recognised it's better to do so for the reason above.

http://ukcyclelaws.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-laws-according-to-highway-code.html

Not on narrow roads or country lanes it doesn't ...

"The code is more what you'd call guidelines, than actual rules"

I was going to give you a like for quoting Mass Effect but I wasn't sure if it was Mass Effect so I googled it and it turned out to be a Bible quote originally so no like for you I'm afraid.

Wow. Seriously?

I know. I'm a petty word removed.

No I meant that such a cultural beacon didn't watch Red Dwarf.

Ah. I vaguely remember staying up late (!) as a kid to watch it sometimes but other than that... I have no memory of it.

Working my nuts off on a private job every night this week and got it finished today, covered in mud, soaking wet but earned a decent wedge for 3 days work

Leave the job, get 100 yards down the road and hit something in the road. Now sat in a garage with a smashed air filter and cracked sump, which will no doubt cost to fix what ive just made off the job.

Edited by Jimzk5

Working my nuts off on a private job every night this week and got it finished today, covered in mud, soaking wet but earned a decent wedge for 3 days work

Leave the job, get 100 yards down the road and hit something in the road. Now sat in a garage with a smashed air filter and cracked sump, which will no doubt cost to fix what ive just made off the job.

Was it a cyclist?

• Like 1

Was it a cyclist?

it was a snooper from the inland revenue

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â