Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I have never personally known a Geoff.  It's Gary's I'm wary of.  I've known a few in my time, we've got a Gary at work and he is such a Gary.  I started calling him "NotPaul" because I told him he's not as good as Paul who used to work here.  Every day I chip another chunk off of the thin, fragile veneer of Gary's self-esteem and damn it I won't stop until he's a broken, jibbering husk of a person.

:lol: That really tickled me.

I've never met a Geoff in my life

My dad's called Geoff, I have an uncle Geoff and my ex's dad and step dad were both called Geoff. All Geoffs too, not Jeffs.

I think I've been stealing your Geoffs.

Sounds incest.

I have never personally known a Geoff.  It's Gary's I'm wary of.  I've known a few in my time, we've got a Gary at work and he is such a Gary.  I started calling him "NotPaul" because I told him he's not as good as Paul who used to work here.  Every day I chip another chunk off of the thin, fragile veneer of Gary's self-esteem and damn it I won't stop until he's a broken, jibbering husk of a person.

:crylaugh:

Gaz back to his best.

+ I like it now I can hear his funny little accent telling me the story.

I've never met a Geoff in my life

My dad's called Geoff, I have an uncle Geoff and my ex's dad and step dad were both called Geoff. All Geoffs too, not Jeffs.

I think I've been stealing your Geoffs.

Sounds incest.

Naaaaah....my uncle Geoff's ugly, would not bang

• Like 1

We're having our offices refurbed. At the moment, it's the office I don't sit in that's getting done, so everybody who is in there is getting shifted around.

This morning I get in and there's someone sat at my desk. And she seemed very annoyed when I happened to want the use of my desk for the day!

That would literally have my blood boiling, not so much that she was sat there but that she was annoyed at being moved. Hate that sort of thing.

i'm angry at the thought of it now!

Geoff and Jeff are good solid names. We need more Geoff / Jeffs, and less Jordan, Ryder and Logans. 

saw a Tabitha when I dropped the kids of at school today  ... I instantly took a  dislike to her parents .. which was well founded when i found out mummy drove a huge 4 x 4 for 1 child

Geoff and Jeff are good solid names. We need more Geoff / Jeffs, and less Jordan, Ryder and Logans.

There are two Logans on my street.  :rolleyes:

You could invent a game and call it Logans Run

people would be dying to play it

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â