Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Vegas is an odd one. Sometimes I'd agree, others I think he's ******* hilarious. When he first started, and you didn't know if it was real or part of the act, he was bordering on genius. Then you see him in Benidorm.

I'm not a fan of sitcoms, but I quite liked Benidorm. 

On another note... Doesn't anyone think that little dog 'Boo' is so cute its bloody irritating...

Every time I see a picture he looks so goddamn happy all the time... and I love dogs... Its just that dog is a prick!

Edited by DJ_Villain

Vegas is an odd one. Sometimes I'd agree, others I think he's ******* hilarious. When he first started, and you didn't know if it was real or part of the act, he was bordering on genius. Then you see him in Benidorm.

Don't you like Miranda too?

I think it's safe to say if we lived in the same house we'd be fighting over the remote!

We're having our offices refurbed. At the moment, it's the office I don't sit in that's getting done, so everybody who is in there is getting shifted around.

This morning I get in and there's someone sat at my desk. And she seemed very annoyed when I happened to want the use of my desk for the day!

We're having our offices refurbed. At the moment, it's the office I don't sit in that's getting done, so everybody who is in there is getting shifted around.

This morning I get in and there's someone sat at my desk. And she seemed very annoyed when I happened to want the use of my desk for the day!

That would literally have my blood boiling, not so much that she was sat there but that she was annoyed at being moved. Hate that sort of thing.

I think it's safe to say if we lived in the same house we'd be fighting over the remote!

Wouldn't say I especially like Miranda, although the missus does. But it's harmlessly silly, and I certainly don't go along with the VT hate for it (and for female comedians generally it would seem).
  • Like 1

Wouldn't say I especially like Miranda, although the missus does. But it's harmlessly silly, and I certainly don't go along with the VT hate for it (and for female comedians generally it would seem).

And puff just like that Stevo's dreams of living with mooney goes up in smoke.

• Like 1

What does the H stand for?

Jesus Homosexual Christ?

i was intrigued as well, so looked it up.

Using the name of Jesus Christ as an oath has been common for many centuries, but the precise origins of the letter H in the expression Jesus H. Christ are obscure. While many explanations have been proposed, some serious and some not, the most widely accepted derivation is from the divine monogram of Christian symbolism. The symbol, derived from the first three letters of the Greek name of Jesus (Ἰησοῦς), is transliterated iota-eta-sigma, which can look like IHS, ΙΗϹ (with lunate sigma), JHS or JHC. Since the transliteration IHS gave rise to the backronym Iesus Hominum Salvator (Latin for "Jesus, savior of men"), it is plausible that JHC similarly led to Jesus Harold Christ,[6] Harold coming from the mispronunciation of the word "hallowed" of the Lord's Prayer: "Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name."

So basically its Jesus Harold Christ.

What does the H stand for?

Jesus Homosexual Christ?

i was intrigued as well, so looked it up.

Using the name of Jesus Christ as an oath has been common for many centuries, but the precise origins of the letter H in the expression Jesus H. Christ are obscure. While many explanations have been proposed, some serious and some not, the most widely accepted derivation is from the divine monogram of Christian symbolism. The symbol, derived from the first three letters of the Greek name of Jesus (Ἰησοῦς), is transliterated iota-eta-sigma, which can look like IHS, ΙΗϹ (with lunate sigma), JHS or JHC. Since the transliteration IHS gave rise to the backronym Iesus Hominum Salvator (Latin for "Jesus, savior of men"), it is plausible that JHC similarly led to Jesus Harold Christ,[6] Harold coming from the mispronunciation of the word "hallowed" of the Lord's Prayer: "Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name."

So basically its Jesus Harold Christ.

3614-18265.jpg

There was a tweet floating about showing that cockface on Channel 5, whatshisname, having a phone in about men being funnier than women.

Found it

BxpWe8cIEAAa0S7.jpg

Douchebag.

Cue more douchebags saying 'oh but its true innit lolol i hate that iranian one all she does is talk about iran lolol bewbz'

• Like 1

There was a tweet floating about showing that cockface on Channel 5, whatshisname, having a phone in about men being funnier than women.

Found it

BxpWe8cIEAAa0S7.jpg

Douchebag.

Cue more douchebags saying 'oh but its true innit lolol i hate that iranian one all she does is talk about iran lolol bewbz'

15d75n7.png

Don't worry, I've got your back :) x

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â