Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

me and my mum fell out nearly two weeks ago, she come up my house for the first time in about a month to see the kids but she was pissed out of her head which really pissed me off. not only that but she came up in the middle of a big argument between me and the missus, i was outside as i was told to leave the house and my mum was coming up the road. anyway she comes straight on the drive drops her trousers and starts pissing everywhere in broad day light and made a right mess, i blew my top as i could not believe she would disrespect my house like that especially with my kids inside. we had a raging row in the street to which she said she wernt leaving, i told her she would not be going in the house in that state. anyway things got a bit physical and i ended up grabbing my mum and dragging her down the road by her top, we both said some horrible things and meant some of them but my mum cant see what she done wrong. now if some random person came and pissed on my drive id give them a good hiding but i did not expect my mum to be such a clearing in the woods. its fair to say were not that close and there are things i hate her for, i also have done things which i regret and vice versa. what do you lads think?

This is brilliant, I didn't think you'd be able to surprise me anymore but the part where she drops her trousers and starts pissing everywhere really caught me off guard. Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 3

My mom shouts upstairs that my tea is ready and when I get there she hasn't even dished up yet. Sooo annoying.

Used to annoy me to no end that. Like, the plates were out but the broccoli was still being steamed. Grrrrrrr.

What about when you get called for dinner during a cut scene on a computer game.  Grrrrr!

How about when you're in the middle of a raid and you get called

"Just pause it"

"But muuumm I can't pause it it's happening right now"

"You can pause it it's just a game now come on"

Oh to be 16 again.

me and my mum fell out nearly two weeks ago, she come up my house for the first time in about a month to see the kids but she was pissed out of her head which really pissed me off. not only that but she came up in the middle of a big argument between me and the missus, i was outside as i was told to leave the house and my mum was coming up the road. anyway she comes straight on the drive drops her trousers and starts pissing everywhere in broad day light and made a right mess, i blew my top as i could not believe she would disrespect my house like that especially with my kids inside. we had a raging row in the street to which she said she wernt leaving, i told her she would not be going in the house in that state. anyway things got a bit physical and i ended up grabbing my mum and dragging her down the road by her top, we both said some horrible things and meant some of them but my mum cant see what she done wrong. now if some random person came and pissed on my drive id give them a good hiding but i did not expect my mum to be such a clearing in the woods. its fair to say were not that close and there are things i hate her for, i also have done things which i regret and vice versa. what do you lads think?

Pics or I call bullshit ;)

• Like 2

Pics or I call bullshit ;)

That is borderline Voinjama territory that is 

That is borderline Voinjama territory that is 

Speaking of which, where is he? I was looking forward to stories from Magaluf.

He had sex with a fat girl and she crushed him to death.

I think he'd be happy with that.

The inane question at the end of every single official Villa Facebook post.

"How well is Ashley playing this term?"

"How many goals can Gabby score this term?"

"How vital was Phillips in the victory?"

It stinks of someone having read a textbook on social media and then implemented the top ten tips for stakeholder engagement or some such blather. Plus, every player is always "relishing" something; the challenge, being shouted at by Roy Keane, giving their view on how influential Ron has been this term.

Edited by stwefano
  • Like 1

Yeah I did think that watching the Gabby interview after he re-signed. I know he's no Will Self or anything but the questions were so poor he could have done the interview by setting up an answering machine to say "yeah, obviously"

If they want to mix it up a bit they should get VT writing the questions.

"Why are you so shit?"

"Do you plan to stop being so shit?"

"Why is the manager shit, and is he responsible for you currently being shit?"

"Is there any truth in the rumour that your move is motivated by an altercation over parking spaces?"

"Why would you possibly tweet a picture of another teams stadium when watching a game there? Is this some calculated smear on the club?"

"We've noticed you no longer sign your tweets off with UTV. Is this a response to some fans not throwing the ball back onto the pitch?"

And so on.

No Will Self? He always come across as a bit weird when he speaks. Either an alcoholic or a bit retarded.

I just read a Will Self article on dickheads. The man is far from retarded, although he clearly relishes (wink) (sorry donnie) basking in the radiance of his own intellect.

What do you think of Will Self's grandiloquent writing style?

Edited by stwefano

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â