Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I have told a fair few kids that santa doesnt exist, that kind of makes them leave me the hell alone. I used to work at butlins as a redcoat and many childrens dreams were shattered because of me.

You and Bicks should be friends.

• Like 2

Blessing in disguise, B94. I am eagerly awaiting reaching that point when I'm no longer the "fun" Uncle that suffers the brunt of the physical abuse from three hyper-active children when visiting. Last time we went up, I was woken up in the morning via the medium of the middle child smacking me in the arse repeatedly with his toy lightsaber. This is a boy whose parents were once called into the teacher's office at pre-school because he had stood up during the middle of quiet reading time, yelled "I'M SPIDERMAN!" and punched the child next to him.

Then there was the incident with the eldest, who apparently whilst watching an episode of Takeshi's Castle proclaimed "Run you crazy nips!".  :blink:

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 3

Not been posting on here very long mate but i can definitely see your influence in some of that behaviour!

In fairness I don't really mind not being the fun one (because I'm not really), but whenever a kid has one of those questions that is just an endless stream of "why does x do y" I always seem to be the one who gets asked. Makes me feel like a source of seniority and respect. Unfortunately those questions now seem to be more along the lines of "why are you such a complete rocket polisher?"

I can already see my soon to be 12 year old nephew become a little bit cynical and sarcastic in the way only teenagers can be...the totally carefree, unselfconscious play time we always enjoyed will be just a nice memory soon enough. 

• Like 1

Thankfully, I neither understand nor care what the shitting hell she said.

I hope she has grandchildren and I hope they leave her to rot in whatever version of old people's home is okay in 30 years' time.

haha

I just don't want them.

It's not like "Oh no I'm not mature enough or responsible enough to handle it".

Just the more I think about it the less I want them. Certainly not for a while anyway

(yeah, I'm 28)

I was 34, still wasn't ready but it happened and is literally the best thing ever.

So give it a few years but make sure you make the most of them!!

As every year passes I think my chance of having kids gets smaller and smaller. When I was younger I just thought i'd get married and have a family as it was the natural thing to do. Now, my view is different.

Saying that, two of my best mates had their first ones at 37 and they couldn't be happier! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â