Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People with BO.

I don't understand it. Just wash you dirty bastards.

I thought we were gonna quietly PM lapal fan?

I do smell today, my alarm didn't go off this morning so I haven't showered since Sunday morning, and I did a load of gardening and stuff yesterday. :):thumb:

Thanks for the heads up chaps, I'll have one when I get home.

People with BO.

I thought we were gonna quietly PM lapal fan?

I do smell today, my alarm didn't go off this morning so I haven't showered since Sunday morning, and I did a load of gardening and stuff yesterday. :):thumb:

Thanks for the heads up chaps, I'll have one when I get home.

tumblr_inline_mmkny2ec5j1qz4rgp.gif

Huh?

People with BO.

Aye.

Or, at the very least, use deodorant/anti perspirant.

We've had a couple of smelly pricks work here over the years, and there really is no need for it. They are also without fail the scruggy, unkempt  ones too.

Ditto my Dad. I think he's almsot 'never' used deodorant/anti - perspirant. OK, he's 70, but age shouldn't exclude you from having consideration for others, or at least a pinch of personal 'hygeine'.

selfish, arrogant tossers.

When I worked as a games tester, some of the dudes I worked with had some bad personal hygiene as you might imagine with nerds.

This one lad though must have had a gland problem because he had the most immaculate long hair so he clearly showered every day. I felt really sorry for him and he'd pile the deodorant and antiperspirant on all day but it didn't work. You've never smelled anything like him, he positively hummed.

When I worked as a games tester, some of the dudes I worked with had some bad personal hygiene as you might imagine with nerds.

This one lad though must have had a gland problem because he had the most immaculate long hair so he clearly showered every day. I felt really sorry for him and he'd pile the deodorant and antiperspirant on all day but it didn't work. You've never smelled anything like him, he positively hummed.

He might've had hyperhidrosis.

I've worked with people who didn't understand that clothes need to washed often. Stale sweat FTW.

Every time I've seen them they are grinning and smiling like loons while the cameras film and flash rapidly. Not the look of a couple desperate for privacy.

I beg to differ.

I think if they had not been so media savvy and had not been able to win public support, counter the innuendo put out by the government, and the media, the kid would still be under armed guard in a Spanish hospital, and the parents would be still under arrest, or would have been extradited using legislation designed to deal with terrorists.

They had to prove they belonged to a class the public approved of before they were treated decently.

I've worked with people who didn't understand that clothes need to washed often. Stale sweat FTW.

I work in IT, and there is a bloke here, for the past three years has worn the same clothes, literally the same clothes every day for the entire period. He doesnt smell so must wash them fairly regularly but every single day, the same outfit.

Or that smell you get from clothes when people wash them but don't dry them properly.

You know, that damp sort of smell?

I hate that. Do people not realise when they put their shirt on that it stinks?

I work in IT, and there is a bloke here, for the past three years has worn the same clothes, literally the same clothes every day for the entire period. He doesnt smell so must wash them fairly regularly but every single day, the same outfit.

It is funny that when Lee Child makes public appearances, when it comes to questions, the audience has more trouble believing that Jack Reacher wears the same clothes for three days running, than that he can stop a 38 slug with his chest. :)

Edited by MakemineVanilla
  • Like 1

We used to have a Metaller at work that always wore a full length leather coat, even in mid summer.

He must have had it a while before we knew him. It trapped and nurtured his personal ming.

Difficult to describe the smell. Sharp would be one word, unrelenting another.

Staff in the offices bought odour neutralising spray specifically for his visits.

:wacko:

The media's reaction to this child with a brain tumour. The BBC films his ambulance leaving the Spanish hospital and has a reporter awaiting his arrival in Prague. How about leaving them alone. 

Glad to see our licence fee is being used wisely

The media's reaction to this child with a brain tumour. The BBC films his ambulance leaving the Spanish hospital and has a reporter awaiting his arrival in Prague. How about leaving them alone. 

Glad to see our licence fee is being used wisely

they had Sir Cliff on the runway singing 'congratulations' and Alex Jones off of the One Show doing a live link

This probably should piss me off. Our office has had the lights off all day, because one of the lights is flickering. So instead of a few people moving desks, to not see the flickering light, everyone else has been working in the dark all day.

It's making my eyes pretty sore, staring at this PC screen, and I've been having problems with my eyes lately anyway.

Our office in general, is a complete state. Half of the windows are broken/ faulty, some of the blinds are missing or have to be stuck up with sellotape, a different lift seems to break each week and there are always problems with toilets/ taps/ doors/ car park shutters breaking.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â