Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The girl opposite me at work said she was off home to cotch all evening. I'll enquire tomorrow

Jamican slang term to prop something up or to rest or stay somewhere. The actual urban slang term comes from Jamaican patios and not French although that may be its original origin.
"Come we cotch here"

The girl opposite me at work said she was off home to cotch all evening. I'll enquire tomorrow

Jamican slang term to prop something up or to rest or stay somewhere. The actual urban slang term comes from Jamaican patios and not French although that may be its original origin.
"Come we cotch here"

Ah good old Jamaican patios. So much better than British patios.

"Come we cotch here"

Ah good old Jamaican patios. So much better than British patios.

I don't know, this is a nice patio

Homepage%20pic%20Patios.jpg

• Like 3

"Come we cotch here"

cwtch

Welsh word for an affectionate hug. There's no literal English translation, but its nearest equivlent is "safe place". So if you give someone a cwtch, you're giving them a "safe place". 

It can also be used as a place to store things safely (usually a cupboard under a staircase)

"Give me a cwtch" 

"Put your jacket in the cwtch"

cwtch

Welsh word for an affectionate hug. There's no literal English translation, but its nearest equivlent is "safe place". So if you give someone a cwtch, you're giving them a "safe place". 

It can also be used as a place to store things safely (usually a cupboard under a staircase)

At a house party I got accused of taking a piss in the cwtch. I don't think I did. I might have, though.  :unsure:

cwtch

At a house party I got accused of taking a piss in the cwtch. I don't think I did. I might have, though.  :unsure:

Think they meant 'couch'

cwtch

You are Rugeley Villa's Missus, and I claim my £5.

• Like 4

I think you'll find that cwtch (sorry, I just sneezed on my scrabble board) is pronounced 'cutch'. As heard in Gaaavin n Stacey. X.. lush.

Correct. My mate from Pontypool used to say it all the time. 

I think you'll find that cwtch (sorry, I just sneezed on my scrabble board) is pronounced 'cutch'. As heard in Gaaavin n Stacey. X.. lush.

Correct. My mate from Pontypool used to say it all the time. 

So does my gf. Normally in such sentences as:

You never cwtch me anymore.

I can't remember the last time I had a cwtch from you.

Why don't you like cwtching?

Haven't the heart to tell her I like a nice cwtch every once in a while. Just not from her ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â