Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

that dude who survived ebola ....thanking doctors and the experimental drugs used ..then the its down to god that im still alive .......no son ....its down to science

"I'm going to saaaavvvveeee.... THIS GUY! **** the rest of them though. They can die"

Girls who post a picture of themselves and saying that they're ugly (knowing full well that they are no where near ugly) just so that others can say how beautiful they are. words removed.

Worse than that is when people tell ugly girls they are beautiful when clearly even beer goggles couldn't save the girl
And then said ugly girls get so much confidence. It's a vicious circle of life.

The bloke next to me in the BA lounge who keeps death staring me as I'm trying to eat my salad....

Can't be me ... Unless you are the world famous DJ currently talking loudly about how he had a number 1 record in 8 counties last year

And no I don't have a clue who he is

His name is Low Deep T apparently

Nope still never heard of him

I bet they were the home counties.

During the Sars business a few years ago I saw people walking around Chinatown/Bull Ring wearing those white masks. 

They were doing that around the Bullring last Thursday. 

But it was part of that whole Japanese teenage girl knee socks and sailor suits and pony tail vibe so I guessed it was more of a fashion thing than a health scare.

I must have followed them for about 4 hours.

• Like 1

During the Sars business a few years ago I saw people walking around Chinatown/Bull Ring wearing those white masks. 

They were doing that around the Bullring last Thursday. 

But it was part of that whole Japanese teenage girl knee socks and sailor suits and pony tail vibe so I guessed it was more of a fashion thing than a health scare.

I must have followed them for about 4 hours.

2ODcMWA.jpg

• Like 1

Â