Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Another work related one... some production editor emailed me today to say that one of her third party subordinates couldn't log into their mailbox. No explanation of why they couldn't, if there was an error message or any basic information that might help at all. So I checked some things and asked her to find out some more information, like an error message would be a good start.

She got back to me later with a reply from her person saying "I now have access but the error said "username or password incorrect" "

This is what I have to deal with. I need a holiday.

a_aaa-al-bundy.jpg

• Like 2

Daughter and her boyfriend make me feel as if my house isnt my own. Simple things like putting their stuff in a bin, telling me when you have used the last of something. Its bugging me. They are both here 7 days out of 7, they could go to his house a couple of times a week. He is a likable guy, just doing my head in a little at the moment.

Daughter and her boyfriend make me feel as if my house isnt my own. Simple things like putting their stuff in a bin, telling me when you have used the last of something. Its bugging me. They are both here 7 days out of 7, they could go to his house a couple of times a week. He is a likable guy, just doing my head in a little at the moment.

Talk to them.

My in-laws are absolutely fantastic, they'd let me get away with murder, but I respect them a lot, although, because of their laid-backness, I have been lazier around theirs than round my mom's house. 

I have to tell myself to do more etc.

If it was me you'd be talking to, I wouldn't mind.

People that go on holiday and spend the entire time posting messages to fb saying how great it is. Like they're the first people to ever go on holiday. The type with messages designed to create envy "today I'm not moving from the pool", "the only thing I need to worry about is if the tide is going to reach my sunbed"

Honestly, nobody cares. If it was so great why are you surfing the net on your phone?

"Cheeky pint"

"Cheeky nandos"

"Cheeky cocktail"

"Cheeky shopping trip"

**** off with your cheeky shit

This x infinity.

What the **** is a "cheeky" pint? A beer that calls you a word removed?

Extremely annoying.

• Like 1

ooh! ooh! I have one!!

When someone brings in something like cakes or chocolate into the office and offers whatever it is around to people, you always get 1 woman having to discuss if they're bad for you, how bad for you they are or how long it will take them to "burn" the food off.

Either take the cake or don't you fatty.

• Like 1

ooh! ooh! I have one!!

When someone brings in something like cakes or chocolate into the office and offers whatever it is around to people, you always get 1 woman having to discuss if they're bad for you, how bad for you they are or how long it will take them to "burn" the food off.

Either take the cake or don't you fatty.

It used to be points.  

"How many points in a family size steak pie?"

"How many points in mulit pack bag of crisps?"

"How many points in a block of lard?"

"How many points in a bullit, because you're going to eat one, if you don't shut up!!"

• Like 1

Moving up the property ladder (in the current climate).

If I sold my house now, I'd stand to make around £15-20,000 profit.

However, the houses I'm trying to buy or looking at buying had gone up by the same % my house has, meaning whilst my house has gone up in value £20k, the houses I'm looking at have gone up £40k.

God damn proportional % movements! :(

Metro newspaper. I know it's free but it's still shite and it's turning in to Mail Online. They've removed the weekly science Metrocosm which was the best feature in it. Load of crap.

• Like 1

Â