Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Now I know people will be saying I'm hypocritical here because of a comment made in 2008. But many people on the forum seems a bit obsessed with bodily functions, pooing, weeing, etc, it seems to have infiltrated it's way into many threads. Can we put a stop to it please?

Do you feel like people are 'shitting on you' Voinjama?

• Like 1

I clean between my arse cheeks and around my cigar cutter when in the shower. Is that common? I'm wondering whether it's an area people generally don't bother with/forget about.

I do it every day. I'm sure that's where the really smelly people smell from. Not their pits, but a mixture of left over shite and masturbatorial sweating in the bit between your balls and arse that's gone unwashed for ages.

Has anybody ever had a poo and they've been proud of how foul it smells?

I used to drink Guinness by the gallon, and as anyone who has had a session on the black stuff will testify, the bowel movement the following morning is like nothing on God's earth.

Absolutely. The Guiness oil rush I called it. Horrendous but you were proud of it.

Woke up this morning to find I'd left the garage open all night

Got home from work tonight to find I'd left the doors unlocked

Luckily i live in Surrey rather than up North so we don't have any crime , but worried I may be in the onset of brain aids ... Any doctors on here that can reassure me ?

Edited by tonyh29

Woke up this morning to find I'd left the garage open all night

Got home from work tonight to find I'd left the doors unlocked

Luckily i live in Surrey rather than up North so we don't have any crime , but worried I may be in the onset of brain aids ... Any doctors on here that can reassure me ?

No, I think you're becoming a blues singer.
  • Like 2

I can reassure you, but first I need some personal details. Let's begin with the house address...

Surrey

We all have mansions not houses .., I'll get my butler to forward on the address though

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â