Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

FACEBOOK MOMMY.

facebook mommy
  1. One who is a worthless mom in real life but posts photos of them with their kids like; #lovemybabies #kidsaremylife
  2. A mom who spends 5 hours a night at the club, 10 hours a day asleep, 4 hours a day working, 2 hours a day shopping/eating/drinking coffee with her girls, an hour and a half showering and getting dressed, and 30 minutes with her kids taking "usies" and posting to facebook using hashtags such as: #mylife #allaboutthem #allday #mommasangel
"Girl did you see Becky on Facebook with her kid?"

"Yeah girl, we had just come home from the club when she took it! We were so wasted!"

"Yeah she's a total facebook mommy!"

I have a fair few of these in my friends list. They're also newly obsessed with wine so there's usually an update or two every day with some munter staring at me with a glass of wine in their hand. WINNNNEEEEEEEE I DRINK WIINNEEEE

Oh god yes. That is so annoying. A photo of a glass of wine with caption like "don't mind if I do" or "been one of those days".

that annoys me so much when people put " dont mind if i do".

My sister does that "don't mind if I do" shit...

"Tea and toast, don't mind if I do".

"Coffee and a biscuit, don't mind if I do"

NO ONE GIVES A ****!!!

(Oh, and get a job and stop being a Facebook mum, you lazy piece of shit!)...

• Like 1

Logically, Dinner should be the main meal of the day, whenever that may occur. If you're having your dinner midway through the day, then whatever follows becomes tea.

So for 6 days of the week, dinner is served in the evening, lunch at midday. Where as on Sundays, Dinner is at midday, tea is in the evening.

The fact they have pulled my neck pretty bad doing something as trivial as drying my hair with a towel, not particularly vigorously too.  I seem to have a recurring problem with tweaking and pulling my neck but I know if I go to a doctor they'll just be dismissive, tell me to rest and send me on my way.

The fact they have pulled my neck pretty bad doing something as trivial as drying my hair with a towel, not particularly vigorously too.  I seem to have a recurring problem with tweaking and pulling my neck but I know if I go to a doctor they'll just be dismissive, tell me to rest and send me on my way.

I've had this a lot lately, though it's undoubtedly down to lifting weights. Might order in some horse placenta for the weekend and give that a go.

I've had this a lot lately, though it's undoubtedly down to lifting weights. Might order in some horse placenta for the weekend and give that a go.

Well I lifted a towel :P

TBF I think it does dates back to me tweaking doing a dumbell shoulder press a few years ago.  Still, I should not be doing my neck in like that should I?  Meant to be playing beach football on Friday.

TBF I think it does dates back to me tweaking doing a dumbell shoulder press a few years ago.  Still, I should not be doing my neck in like that should I?  Meant to be playing beach football on Friday.

That's pretty much the same experience that i've had with it. The problem first surfaced after doing some dumbell shoulder exercises, but it will now re-surface at any random moment in time. Once it's gone, it's gone.

That's pretty much the same experience that i've had with it. The problem first surfaced after doing some dumbell shoulder exercises, but it will now re-surface at any random moment in time. Once it's gone, it's gone.

Lame!  I would imagine there's some kind of surgery for it but I doubt they'd even want to pay to send me for scans.

Lame!  I would imagine there's some kind of surgery for it but I doubt they'd even want to pay to send me for scans.

Do you guys want me to dislocate both of your legs to fix the neck problem?

I'm a doctor and I think it'll work.

• Like 1

Supper is a bowl of cornflakes late in the evening.  Anybody who calls their main evening meal 'supper' is a memmber of the aristocracy and probably wears a tweed jacket while they eat it.

The discussion has been had before but what you have written above is a great big load of bollocks. :D

WOTEVA, posh boy.  You carry on enyoying your larks' tongues in aspic for supper, while I'll be having my pie and peas for tea. Keeping it real, that's me. ;)

Supper is a bowl of cornflakes late in the evening.  Anybody who calls their main evening meal 'supper' is a memmber of the aristocracy and probably wears a tweed jacket while they eat it.

The discussion has been had before but what you have written above is a great big load of bollocks. :D

WOTEVA, posh boy.  You carry on enyoying your larks' tongues in aspic for supper, while I'll be having my pie and peas for tea. Keeping it real, that's me. ;)

How much is your watch again? ;):P

• Like 1

How much is your watch again? ;):P

:rant:  :suspect:  :angry:  ;)

• Like 1

Being invited to a wedding in October and receiving an invitation with **** helicopter landing information on it.

Go **** yourselves. Who goes to a wedding in a **** helicopter.

Jesus ****. :(

Being invited to a wedding in October and receiving an invitation with **** helicopter landing information on it.

if it's a small % of their income  then it's no biggie imo .. if however they are borrowing money in order to have a dream wedding then they both should be horsewhipped for trying to think they are Katie Price

if it's a small % of their income  then it's no biggie imo .. if however they are borrowing money in order to have a dream wedding then they both should be horsewhipped for trying to think they are Katie Price

No this is the guests..... not the bride and groom.

I have no problem with spending £££ on a wedding. I did but surely "arrival by chopper" is a bit much?

That said, there are going to be very many "merchant bankers" in attendance so nothing should surprise me really. :/

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â