Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Will you covertly put it somewhere on VT, and neither confirm or deny if it's actually you in the video or not?

tumblr_ms5eeqVijl1s2j2bho1_500.gif

..........Maybe

it pisses me off how everyone in england has the same accent

can't tell 'em apart

yam yam yam yam yam yam wae aye like guvnor shut it you slaaag awright moy luverlies zzzoiderrrr

giphy.gif

We were so close to unity.

--------------------------------

I better put something TPMOBS to help with the retrackamentation.

That this show is going to be brilliant and I wish I was doing it.

• Like 1

If that's a response to my post then it's most definitely a south/south east (almost border) accent to be specific.

They're from Pontypool and it looks like it's a **** holiday to cross the border.

Edit: If you didn't get the nuance, the thing that pissed me off is that shoddy and shitty work by a few individuals meant that I took an inappropriately antagonistic line towards anyone who reminded me of these bellends. Rather than disliking a welsh accent, I quite liked it in various forms and circumstances. These clearings in the woods managed to wipe out any goodwill with one wave of a trowel.

Edited by snowychap

If that's a response to my post then it's most definitely a south/south east (almost border) accent to be specific.

They're from Pontypool and it looks like it's a **** holiday to cross the border.

Of course it's a response to your post!

Pontypool is a weird one, it's Welsh marches and to my ear, really does sound more like a west country / forest of dean yokel.

You can hear that anglicised west country twang in 2 or 3 of the boys in Goldie Lookin' Chain.

My accent switches dramatically between vaguely brummie, vaguely London, strongly Dave Coaches, depending on where I am and what I'm doing.

Can't say I know too much about Pontypool, other than it's north of the M4 and therefore 'gog'.

People who on stationary trains cant walk down an aisle without hitting me with their arse or ruck sack even though not a single part of me is poking out into the aisle. About to go falling down on the 7.29 wolverhampton to sandwell and dudley.

• Like 4

The more 'welsh' the accent, the more offensive to the ears. I live just inside the border in Monmouthshire, where people are essentially Wenglish, so it's not such a problem. But some of the accents knocking around the Valleys regions are pretty difficult to tolerate and Swansea is another hotbed of stupidity. 

It doesn't matter where the accent 'is too', it'll undoubtedly be crap.

My dad told me the other day that he overheard our postman telling a neighbour that there's too many c**ns (no idea how you spell that) moving in around here and he wanted to start delivering to a 'better' area.

I would have reported him if I'd have heard it myself.

He is right though, to be fair. I live near you and there has been a huge increase in chins moving in lately. Mine is getting bigger by the week.

I'm considering moving, for the same reason.

The more 'welsh' the accent, the more offensive to the ears. I live just inside the border in Monmouthshire, where people are essentially Wenglish, so it's not such a problem. But some of the accents knocking around the Valleys regions are pretty difficult to tolerate and Swansea is another hotbed of stupidity. 

It doesn't matter where the accent 'is too', it'll undoubtedly be crap.

Makes you wonder why/how Brummie gets so much stick.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â