Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I think there's a reason why there is a 'like' button and not an 'unlike' button and that's probably something to do with 'likes' being addictive and attracting traffic to sites as people fill up on their narcissism, where as I suppose 'unlikes' would have the opposite affect.

Narcissism is probably the wrong word but something like that.

I think there's a reason why there is a 'like' button and not an 'unlike' button and that's probably something to do with 'likes' being addictive and attracting traffic to sites as people fill up on their narcissism, where as I suppose 'unlikes' would have the opposite affect.

it's probably the wrong word  .. I don't think people are posting merely to collect likes

i always think of likes as appreciation .... if I read a post and it makes me chuckle i figure the least I can do is give the fella a "like"

• Like 1

I don't mean specifically this site it's probably more of a Facebook thing I think there has even been books written on the subject. Personally I'm not greedy with the likes I like every post I haven't got some philosphy or rationale behind it.

Edit: Don't think I explained the second sentence very well. reading it back not even sure what I meant.

Edited by useless

Ignoring people? Unlike button? Gee folks, let's be positive and let's face it, with such a positive atmosphere on VT who would need any of that negative stuff!

Go off topic! Yay everyone.

:)

:thumb:

• Like 1

Fat women with small tits. If you're going to be chubby at least have the decency to have a massive pair of norks. 

I'm closing in on 1000 likes, hard.

I would like this post but as i'm slightly in front of you i can't. 

• Like 1

it's probably the wrong word .. I don't think people are posting merely to collect likes

i always think of likes as appreciation .... if I read a post and it makes me chuckle i figure the least I can do is give the fella a "like"

My train of thought is usually "ahh this guy probably doesn't have much else going on. I'll give him a like and maybe, just maybe he'll open his curtains and get dressed."

• Like 3

Lol, that sounds a bit like me. Sometimes I act a bit daft don't meant to be annoying though. : )

It's not you useless ;)

: ))))))) And I have the cheek to talk about Narcissism and then on the same page presume straight away that it's me your talking about, nevermind lol.

• Like 3

When you're brilliant like I am and whatever you post is liked about a thousand times.

It's cool and all but my phone goes mad with never ending beeping.

Beung popular is really hard guys... :(

Turn off notifications.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â