Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I quietly went past 1000 likes. I didn't celebrate like a normal should (like sticking a toilet brush up me recreational cavity, doing an impression of Prince Philip)

I think my mid-morning poo in my favourite cafe was the closest I got to it.

All this talk about likes but still no one has achieved the mystical "100 likes for a single post".

Will it ever happen?

If it does DHUTWU

Just don't catch bad aids

8202961_170_160_0_0_fit_6_a5f082c17c70a9

If we ever sign anyone from The Irish or Jamaican Leagues, I'll be sure to give you all an in depth analysis of them.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_126rach

I am about to go out and get completely smashed. Vodka time!

hhhh

Sure fire way to get likes is to post some fairly obscure Reggae in any of the music threads. 8pints can't help himself, and you'll probably get a like from me too.

I can also promise that anything that got a like from me in a music thread was actually listened to, not just liked as an endorsement of somebody else liking what I already like. If that makes any sense.

Conversely, not getting a like off me in the music thread probably means I looked at  the shitty artwork, the bellend pretentious song title, the band that looks suspiciously modernly beardly and bespectacled* and decided to give it a swerve without listening to it. Eight Man Madras Fart being a good recent example. 

Didn't

Even

Listen

* even though I am currently rocking the thick black framed glasses, floppy hat and full beard look

a8709c6687cc633cc99123ab4c888aae.jpg

(artist's impression)

I have a cousin who is a surgeon who put up on FB for everyone to pray for the recovery of a kid .....the bit that annoys me is ....shouldn't a doctor be believing in science rather than god ......a nice vague rant :D

• Like 2

I'd quite like a dislike button. Either that or some function that means the posts from people I have set on ignore are hidden even when they're quoted by other people.

You have people on your ignore list. Beans spill

Madness!  There's plenty enough negativity on the forum without having a button for it!

Liking one of the aforementioned negative posts is effectively as negative as a dislike button. And it wouldn't have to show up like er... a like. It could just hide that post and any post that quoted it to save you from the oringinal post's mind melting drivel being multiquoted for pages. The person who posted the original could either see the dislikes or not, I don't think it really matters.

I don't think limpid has control over the implementation of such a thing so I doubt we'll have to worry about it bringing any negativity any time soon.

Â