Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

When you're brilliant like I am and whatever you post is liked about a thousand times.

It's cool and all but my phone goes mad with never ending beeping.

Beung popular is really hard guys... :(

i got 3 off you in a row yesterday  ..I almost feel obliged to give you a like

almost   ... I'm not actually going to :)

• Like 1

I'd happily have the likes deleted from my account.

It's juvenile and I keep checking my score constantly to see if my views and opinions are endorsed by internet dwelling strangers.

• Like 3

When you're brilliant like I am and whatever you post is liked about a thousand times.

It's cool and all but my phone goes mad with never ending beeping.

Beung popular is really hard guys... :(

i got 3 off you in a row yesterday ..I almost feel obliged to give you a like

almost ... I'm not actually going to :)

Commme onnnnn ;)

• Like 1

The more likes you give, the more you get, thankyou to villaajax for about 50% of mine.

sounds more like a man crush to me  , I'd check your shower for hidden cameras

I like that the "Most Liked Content" section's top post simply says "hh".  So to a newcomer (and without the context) it just looks like we all love the letter H.

• Like 3

Sure fire way to get likes is to post some fairly obscure Reggae in any of the music threads. 8pints can't help himself, and you'll probably get a like from me too.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2

I like that the "Most Liked Content" section's top post simply says "hh". So to a newcomer (and without the context) it just looks like we all love the letter H.

Who doesn't love the letter H?

Sure fire way to get likes is to post some fairly obscure Reggae in any of the music threads. 8pints can't help himself, and you'll probably get a like from me too.

BOB.....MARLEY.

• Like 1

Sure fire way to get likes is to post some fairly obscure Reggae in any of the music threads. 8pints can't help himself, and you'll probably get a like from me too.

BOB.....MARLEY.

Early Bob (when Scratch was at the desk), maybe. If you're going to post "Three Little Birds", you ain't getting a like out of me! 

BOB.....MARLEY.

Early Bob (when Scratch was at the desk), maybe. If you're going to post "Three Little Birds", you ain't getting a like out of me!

EARLY BOB.. MARLEY

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â