Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Overweight girls who think they're pretty and have an attitude. Seriously they are last bitches that should be stuck up.

15496wp.jpg

bit ironic that response in this thread...

next you'll be suggesting that friends are the family you choose for yourself or some other such fridge magnet guff

that the nobbly bobbly ice lolly i just bought didn't have a stick on it

if i'd have wanted a choc ice , id have bought a choc ice .. i feel a strongly worded letter coming on

I  take it you've used up your holiday allowance already? It's only July. 

No, the boss has me basically stacked with the 2 biggest jobs we have all year, I'm 90% through one & 35% through the other, wants them done before I head, might have to work Saturday. Kind of glad though as I won't have to use holidays that way. Thing is he thinks I'm about 60% & 0% through them so I will be using that to my advantage.

Edited by Folski

Those fake flashplayer pop under / rediverts are back I see. Logged in or not.

I'm just glad the site has stopped redirecting me to dodgy gaming websites.

I cleared my cache and it still kept doing it!

Overweight girls who think they're pretty and have an attitude. Seriously they are last bitches that should be stuck up.

They fall into two categories:

1. The 'fat and proud' brigade. They know they're obese but they're trying to justify it by claiming to be happy and that they're beautiful

2. The 'delusions of grandeur' brigade. They must have a fairground mirror in their house that makes them look slim as they are oblivious to the fact they are obese. 

have a fairground mirror in their house that makes them look slim as they are oblivious to the fact they are obese. 

My Mammy bought me one of them from a Charity shop, in a genuine act of kindness, with her logic being I'd be able to see my full body all at one time.

Stepping back a few steps was not an option she considered.

Yes, I'm going on about being tall.

• Like 1

yeah but when they are lay on their back and they are just there infront of you its a wonderful sight, plus you have doggy which is great. i just love big breasts but there are the odd ones id turn my nose up at.....not many though

did she have big breasts?

Yes but all fat girls do. You never see a fat girl who is flat chested.

i know some big girls with flat chests, it looks awful mind you. but yeah most have decent sized breasts.

I can't abide fat tits.

you must be mad

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â