Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The place I work had decided to stop providing milk for tea and coffee, because it cost too much. A couple of months after making the biggest amount of profit we've ever made in a year, but not paying a bonus because we missed ridiculously ambitious targets.

Over a billion pound profit, and I have to buy my own **** milk. words removed.

do they still provide you with the tea, coffee, sugar & hot water? Just not the milk?  If so, someone's having a laugh!

When people leave the washing up sponge in the sink and just dump everything on top of it, so you have to go rooting through dirty water to find it.

you want to get yourself one of them women , never have to wash a dish again  ,  problem solved

Woman sitting across from me must be 20 stone minimum, she told the woman she's with that diets don't work for her, right in between ordering her extra chips and dessert.

Overweight girls who think they're pretty and have an attitude. Seriously they are last bitches that should be stuck up.

Hot Guy Syndrome: they've been pumped by a good looking bloke, who was ten pints and a bottle of vodka down at the time, but they then let that go to their head and start to think they're the shit.

When they put you or your friend down about their looks, or generally make snide comments about people all the time. I wouldn't say it offends me.

Anyway another pet hate of mine is people who are so bloody nosey. Working in an office it gets like that. 

Overweight girls who think they're pretty and have an attitude. Seriously they are last bitches that should be stuck up.

15496wp.jpg

Which gives them an excuse to be a word removed!

To be fair, it doesn't matter how skinny or attractive a girl is if they think they're the shit and look down on other people, I still want nothing to do with them.

• Like 2

Judging by your taste in celebrities, I always thought you were attracted to quirky bohemian types that would be pretty but for one facial feature that polite people would say gave them character and made them unconventionally attractive.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â