Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm not quite sure what kind of thread that Troon or Vive_la want.

Either way it would seem suitably VT for it be be started by someone whose username was summat to do with a Scottish golf course or a French exhortation. :)

my mates moms funeral and the after party, my mate, whos a very close mate and im close to his dad and brother, my mate got pissed, i got pissed, a fair few of my friends attended and got pissed... his brother got swarmed by a load of coke heads, not sure if my mate got involved but his brother got mashed

ive not been to many funerals, even less drinking sessions after but ive never seen anything like this group of people, id have been embarrassed if it was a saturday night out

I'm not quite sure what kind of thread that Troon or Vive_la want.

Either way it would seem suitably VT for it be be started by someone whose username was summat to do with a Scottish golf course or a French exhortation. :)

8CVCSCU.gif

• Like 2

Think I've said it before on here but imo the clever people are getting cleverer and the stupid people are getting stupider.

I heard some factoid on the radio the other day to the effect that in most European countries, the younger generation are better educated and have a broader general knowledge than their parents, but in Britain the reverse is true.

Make of it what you will.

Britain is a shit country that is going to the dogs. I think that's well established.
Er, no, I don't think it is, actually.

I think the debate on Britain and the state it is in, good or bad deserves a thread of it's own. It's a really good and the opinions of people on this interest me greatly. I won't start it though.

I would like this thread too but will also not start it. Why do so many people things this country is going down hill?

Also to keep on topic - the amount of sarcasm on this site and the fact it becomes catching.

I've done it.  Let's go!

Think I've said it before on here but imo the clever people are getting cleverer and the stupid people are getting stupider.

I heard some factoid on the radio the other day to the effect that in most European countries, the younger generation are better educated and have a broader general knowledge than their parents, but in Britain the reverse is true.

Make of it what you will.

Britain is a shit country that is going to the dogs. I think that's well established.

Er, no, I don't think it is, actually.

I think the debate on Britain and the state it is in, good or bad deserves a thread of it's own. It's a really good and the opinions of people on this interest me greatly. I won't start it though.
I would like this thread too but will also not start it. Why do so many people things this country is going down hill?

Also to keep on topic - the amount of sarcasm on this site and the fact it becomes catching.

yeah right!

my mates moms funeral and the after party, my mate, whos a very close mate and im close to his dad and brother, my mate got pissed, i got pissed, a fair few of my friends attended and got pissed... his brother got swarmed by a load of coke heads, not sure if my mate got involved but his brother got mashed

ive not been to many funerals, even less drinking sessions after but ive never seen anything like this group of people, id have been embarrassed if it was a saturday night out

Lad I was at school with hung himself when I was 14  , after his funeral we went back to the house out came the alcohol and food , some "guests"  even went swimming in their pool

It sat very uncomfortably with me ,(  it was the first funeral I'd ever been to ) and i went home  .. even now I do everything i can to avoid going back to the "wake"  and if I do I'll never drink alcohol 

I never go to wakes, my nan died this year and I was very close to her, after the funeral I went home as I cant switch off and pretend to be ok by celebrating someones life.

My Dad (at the wake for his brother), after a few scoops: "It's a pity Frank's not here, he'd have enjoyed this". 

Irish, y'see. 

At the pub my sister used to work at, they would hold a lot of wakes as the place is quite close to a crematorium. The landlord at the time was from Chile, a real character...

At one wake, the family had brought a framed picture of the person who had died and put it on the bar and while the family were in another part of the pub he picked up the picture and said to my sister "It's a shame, she was a looker" and gave the picture a kiss. :P

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â