Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Schools fining parents for taking them on holidays during term time as it 'disrupts their education'.

This week at my sons school it was closed on Monday for teacher training even though their 7 week paid holiday starting in 2 weeks... and today they are on strike so closed again.

Putting education first... not.

bad bad parenting

this is the sort of thing I was trying to reference earlier, and now it's popped up

3 weeks away in the middle of the school year for a trip to Australia is not, in my half informed opinion, good decision making.

Explaining to the school that stress and illness means us and the kids need a break so we are taking them and there schoolwork to a cottage for a week and please supply us some homework tasks - that should and probably would, be approved.

All about communication.

A Facebook one: 

When a person asks for a book recommendation for their holiday and the first five answers are footballers autobiographies.   FUE0aQM.gif

• Like 4

The fact I've got two days worth of VT stuff to catch up on. If someone could do a summary for me, I'll go have a couple of beers and read it when I get back.

Airports/airlines/security measures.  Just when you think that they can't make travelling through an airport even less pleasant and filled with ridiculous rules, after a brainstorming session to piss people off even more, they come up with the ridiculous "electrical items must be charged" bollocks.

• Like 1

Airports/airlines/security measures. Just when you think that they can't make travelling through an airport even less pleasant and filled with ridiculous rules, after a brainstorming session to piss people off even more, they come up with the ridiculous "electrical items must be charged" bollocks.

Was talk a little while back about relaxing the liquid ban instead they've gone full retard

Tbh the way things currently stand just stop British people going to Syria and the jihads won't have any new recruits ....

Haha I only got my hair cut Tuesday so it's nice & short i'll wait till it's long and upload a pic, imagine halving that and the putting it on the corner of each forehead going in opposite directions, then the other is in towards the back of my head on the right side.

Haha I only got my hair cut Tuesday so it's nice & short i'll wait till it's long and upload a pic, imagine halving that and the putting it on the corner of each forehead going in opposite directions, then the other is in towards the back of my head on the right side.

Each forehead? How many foreheads do you have? ;)
  • Like 2

Each forehead? How many foreheads do you have? ;)

Four?

That 'Happiness' song by Pharell. Just go away, go away and die, please, please, please. I cannot take being passively exposed to it ten times a day anymore. Arrrrgh!

I went to wireless festival to see Kanye West on Sunday, Pharrell was on before him. I went for a shit whilst he played happy (last song of the set) and emerged very smugly from the portaloo to see a twenty minute long queue full of people who had put off bodily functions in order to stand through that horrible turgid excuse of a song.

Airports/airlines/security measures. Just when you think that they can't make travelling through an airport even less pleasant and filled with ridiculous rules, after a brainstorming session to piss people off even more, they come up with the ridiculous "electrical items must be charged" bollocks.

Was talk a little while back about relaxing the liquid ban instead they've gone full retard

Tbh the way things currently stand just stop British people going to Syria and the jihads won't have any new recruits ....

Such a pain in the arse going through security.  Can't keep your belt on, you've then got to get liquids in a stupid small clear bag, lap top out, ipad out, jacket off, if the beeper goes off it's shoes off.  Then if they randomly select your bag for a search, there's quite often a queue while they do all of them.  Most airports now at least only make you take shoes off if they look like boots, other than LIverpool John Lennon, who hilariously make you take all shoes off, that aren't trainers.  The chav clearings in the woods.

my missus took our lad the park yesterday, he went in the pool but she had forgot his trunks so he had to go in the pool in his denim shorts.obviously once they were wet they started slipping down so she took them off and he went in naked. the park keeper came running over and said he cant be naked because they have had a few incidents where sicko's have been filming and taking photos. great ay it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â