Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This particular folding beach chair. For some reason it's extremely popular here. The uncomfortable-ness of the armrests is mind boggling. It's like they designed (or lack thereof) them just to troll people. "Yeah, lets do it in the form of a thin pipe, and put another pipe that points upwards into the users arm, brilliant"

zSXeSi1.jpg

When your poo leaves your bum yo, wipe it when it's hot, wipe it when it's hot, wipe it when it's hot,

When your poo tries to stick to you, wipe it when it's hot, wipe it when it's hot, wipe it when it's hot,.

Edited by Wainy316

I use wet wipes when they are avaliable to me. Let's all be honest at sometime in our adult life we've all had skid marks. I'll admit now and again I have, nowt to be ashamed of,its just one of those things that piss you off that shouldn't .

Thing is when you wipe to much you irritate the skin around your arsehole, you wipe away the natural skin oils. Its a double edged sword.

That's the last thing one wants near one's bottom. :)

Edited by snowychap

Someone at work a few weeks back commented on how miserable I looked, almost to the point where I looked angry.

Still playing on my mind.

are you misreable at the moment though,or at that time were you? I think troon needs a cyber hug from his fellow VTers.

Thing is when you wipe to much you irritate the skin around your arsehole, you wipe away the natural skin oils. Its a double edged sword.

That's the last thing one wants near one's bottom. :)
depends how kinky you are.

Someone at work a few weeks back commented on how miserable I looked, almost to the point where I looked angry.

Still playing on my mind.

are you misreable at the moment though,or at that time were you? I think troon needs a cyber hug from his fellow VTers.

I'm certainly not miserable, going through the motions a little I guess. 

There's nothing particularly exciting about life but I have to say if that's the worst I can say then it can't be that bad.  Loads of people worse off eh?

Problem is, at the time she said it I was sitting normally doing my work.  So I must be miserable and angry looking all the time?  That's what's annoying me.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â