Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That I can think of loads of things that piss me off, but usually at really inoportune times, like when I'm driving the car, having a dump, in a meeting etc.

By the time I'm back online, I have no recollection what any of the things were ... :angry:

Similar to the time before Shazam, where I'd hear a few songs throughout the day and think "I'll download that later". Then Ii'd sit down in front of my laptop and.... nothing

• Like 1

Those "roadworks" where there aren't actually any roadworks, just millions of cones so you can't use a lane of the road, but nothign going on within the cones.

Absolute carnage on the A45 this morning as a result.

Tell me about it! I was late for bloody work

Stevo liked this. Harsh.

A small notebook is your friend. 

oh yes, small notebook beats the pants of attempting to use a smart phone - it's instant and recoverable

all my stuff is in little notebooks

I was so impressed with my A5 pad with black rubberised cover that I got from Sainsburys (£4.50), I went back and stocked up. I get through about one a quarter - but I like them to be consistent and not a higgle piggle bunch of mis matched books. So once I've found a good one, I stock up. I'll be good now until spring / summer 2015.

BrnzOjWIIAAmRaH.jpg

decent pens too!

currently rocking a few sets of Stabilo 88's with a fine 0.4 nib

• Like 1

i have those, i have kept a holiday journal for the last 5 years or so, every trip, from weekend to fortnight I detail all the shit me and my wife get up to. Those sainsburys ones are the best I have had.

• Like 1

I was so impressed with my A5 pad with black rubberised cover that I got from Sainsburys (£4.50), I went back and stocked up. I get through about one a quarter - but I like them to be consistent and not a higgle piggle bunch of mis matched books. So once I've found a good one, I stock up. I'll be good now until spring / summer 2015.

BrnzOjWIIAAmRaH.jpg

decent pens too!

Ah yes, the old 88's; rated "Top Buy" in Aspirational Notebook User Monthly. :thumb:

• Like 1

That I can think of loads of things that piss me off, but usually at really inoportune times, like when I'm driving the car, having a dump, in a meeting etc.

By the time I'm back online, I have no recollection what any of the things were ... :angry:

Keep a pen in the toilet, and write it on your leg.

Edited by dAVe80

Similar to the time before Shazam, where I'd hear a few songs throughout the day and think "I'll download that later". Then Ii'd sit down in front of my laptop and.... nothing

I bloody love my Shazam app on my phone. It's probably one of my most used apps. Brilliant idea, I wish I had thought of it first.

"Fingers going through the bog roll", written on his upper thigh.

• Like 3

decent pens too!

Ah yes, the old 88's; rated "Top Buy" in Aspirational Notebook User Monthly. :thumb:

needs an 'S' word to replace Monthly, but I'm struggling to think of one that still keeps it as a magazine / journal / periodical that might make it onto NTNOCN

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

I bloody love my Shazam app on my phone. It's probably one of my most used apps. Brilliant idea, I wish I had thought of it first.

Is Shazam any better than SoundHound?

"Fingers going through the bog roll", written on his upper thigh.

In brown "ink"?

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â