Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

In the apartment complex I live they don't like people smoking on the balconies so they suggest that the smokers sometimes go down to the outside benches to not disturb the neighbours too much. A chain-smoking man have taken that suggestion up and well that might be considerate of him. Problem is that he should have quit a long time ago cause now I heard him pretty much coughing up all the slime in his body and spitting it out for the past 20 minutes. Disgusting.

Apartment complex!

in my day we lived in flats

(and smoked indoors, sat in a tin bath)

Talking of bad manners, a woman in the canteen at work, took the vinegar off my table, before I used it today. Didn't ask if she could take, didn't bring it back, didn't ask if I was using it or anything. I had to get up and take it back off her. I gave her a hell of glaring, when I did though, so that's her told!

I can understand your annoyance. Unless it was balsamic, in which case it's just sour grapes

drat wants his joke book back!

Drat has a joke book :shock:

In the apartment complex I live they don't like people smoking on the balconies so they suggest that the smokers sometimes go down to the outside benches to not disturb the neighbours too much. A chain-smoking man have taken that suggestion up and well that might be considerate of him. Problem is that he should have quit a long time ago cause now I heard him pretty much coughing up all the slime in his body and spitting it out for the past 20 minutes. Disgusting.

Apartment complex!

in my day we lived in flats

(and smoked indoors, sat in a tin bath)

I thought about writing 'high rises' but since I don't live in Baltimore and Im not in "The Wire" I thought apartment complex would be Ok. Apparently not  :P

People who don't thank you for opening a door/keeping a door open for them.

Proper bad manners that.

Agree, I do however find it amusing when you do it abroad and get the "what the **** are you doing" look from them rather than a thank you

• Like 1

Proper bad manners that.

This x 1,000.

I usually go for the loud and sarcastic 'Thank you!' or the slightly more aggressive 'You're **** welcome...'.

I don't say anything. I prefer to feel good for being a considerably better human being than they are.

No. I want them to know they are bad mannered words removed.

• Like 2

I don't say anything. I prefer to feel good for being a considerably better human being than they are.

No. I want them to know they are bad mannered words removed.

I also require some soft of confirmation of the good deed.  I'm not particularly pleasant or a people person but I have impeccable manners and etiquette.

• Like 2

Proper bad manners that.

This x 1,000.

I usually go for the loud and sarcastic 'Thank you!' or the slightly more aggressive 'You're **** welcome...'.

I held a door open for some woman one time who responded with " im perfectly capable of opening my own door "

Some people are just a waste of oxygen ,

It pisses me off when I know I've got bad breath, been drinking coke the day before will do it, drinking 4/5 cups of tea at work will do it, every other day the shit I eat for lunch will do it, usually have some mints on me at all times

I though I'd spend a peaceful 20 mins sitting on a bench on Southbank in my lunch break the other day and this absolute prize word removed talking on her hands free comes and sits next to me, talking utter bollocks to her moronic mate, and completely ruins my break for me. I gave her a lot of dirty looks but she didn't catch on. I should have done this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0uTi2qkgf0

But it didn't cross my mind at the time. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â