Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Ergh, my landlord is putting this house up for sale, meaning I have to screw...sucks, cuz this apartment is huge and cheap, and I won't find anything remotely close to it around here...

My local Morrison's.

Its on the first floor so it has a travelator up to it. You know, a moving walkway, like an escalator but flat so you can put trolleys on it.

Recently, they've installed these speakers that say "you are reaching the end of the walkway, please be ready to step off"

These annoy me for numerous reasons.

You can barely understand what they are saying. Its like on an old NES when they tried to.do speech and it sounded like nails in a washing machine.

It repeats every 5 seconds. It takes about a minute to get up the walkway so you hear it half a dozen times.

Its so slow that you'd have to be a particular type of moron to not step off the end.

What would happen if you didn't? You'd stumble a bit?

Its the most pointless thing I've ever encountered.

It wouldn't be that annoying if it had always been like that. But they didn't always say it. Somebody has come along and added those voices. Its stupid.

Well, I meant more like it was the Villa fan's struggle rather than Big Eck's, so if it was the story told from his perspective it should really be, 'Ihren Kampf'.

Edited by Ginko

And on that note, I watched the top goals one.

It was basically just a random selection of goals.

And of all 53, only ONE was pre 1990, a john Barnes goal.

They didn't even include a goal from '66

Mental

Edited by Stevo985

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â