Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I wish we had a "Things That Piss You Off and SHOULD" thread, because this would be the first post- 

A woman in my neighborhood was beaten and raped at knifepoint last night by a man with TWO PRIOR CONVICTIONS OF CHILD RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am steaming right now, going for a bike ride

Well that's just absolutely terrible.. :( I hope she gets all the help and rehabilitation she needs. I also hope that the disgusting human that did this is shown justice.

:( that's absolutely inhumane.

Stuff like this:-

"North Stand season ticket renewal deadline TOMORROW Aston Villa - Official Site"

How about the Villa cobble together some sort of squad that can compete in the top half of the table by early August just once.

An hour can pass by so slowly at work that sometimes I'm certain it's much longer and I've actually sat there for a few days straight without noticing.

Not lunchtime though...nooooo! That just flys by doesn't it. I feel like I'm getting about five minutes per day for lunch even if I have taken a full hour.

• Like 2

Who made Kirstie Allsopp the voice of women? Why the **** would anyone give a shit what she's got to say about young women's fertility? Stick to making boring TV shows.

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â