Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Random pains in fingers.

Sounds like the start of a heart attack. :thumb:

Well done for not suggesting it might be aids. 

I think everyone grew tired of that years ago.

Would you like some toast ?

I don't want any toast and he doesn't want any toast, in fact, no one around here wants any toast. Not now, not ever. No toast.

• Like 2

Cyclists

Been out and about today and the traffic periodically grinds to 10 mph cause some fat bloke in Lycra is cycling down 50mph roads when there is a cycle lane running next to the road that none of them use

If you want to be Bradley Wiggins piss off to France and cycle up a mountain

• Like 1

Cyclists

Been out and about today and the traffic periodically grinds to 10 mph cause some fat bloke in Lycra is cycling down 50mph roads when there is a cycle lane running next to the road that none of them use

The lycra cyclists seem to think they're exempt from the cycle path. I think that makes them fair game for road kill.

• Like 1

Cyclists

saw one yesterday.

Out on a tiny country road. Just enough room for it to be two lanes.

He was cycling in the middle of the lane and then gesticulating angrily at everyone who drove past as they weren't leaving him enough room, even though they were, and were driving completely in the opposite lane because he was so far over.

Dickhead.

Cyclists

The lycra cyclists seem to think they're exempt from the cycle path. I think that makes them fair game for road kill.

The more colours on their outfit giving bonus points ? Or are they easier to spot and thus worth less ?

Cyclists

The more colours on their outfit giving bonus points ? Or are they easier to spot and thus worth less ?

Hmm... this is worth a discussion. Perhaps bonus points for who has more cycling paraphernalia on them or their bikes, you know, the ones who are really taking themselves seriously. I do think bonus points should be awarded for the ones with the strobe lights on the front and back though.

Having a washing machine delivered tomorrow and just had a text saying to expect delivery between 0700-1100

So now I got to be up at 0630 on my day off and I bet they don't come until 1059

Edited by TrinityRoadSteps

Cyclists

Not wishing to dilute the dislike of envirocycling supremacists but we also have to give an honourable mention to the driver in the ford fiesta / citroen c2 / daihatsu miivi that thinks their car is wider than the lorry that just passed the cyclist with ease.

Now we all have to wait for Mr/Mrs shit driver to pluck up the courage (usually just as a traffic island approaches) to squeeze passed with only a few metres to spare.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â