Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

You know what really gets my goat, the North American thing (which is now expanding everywhere) of giving kids surnames for first names. It makes me genuinely angry for no good reason, because almost EVERYONE does it. What the hell is wrong with first names for first names you crazy gits?!

The Brazilians starred that trend. Strangely enough though, using English surnames, not Portuguese.

But it is annoying. Tyler, Taylor, Bailey, Jackson, Madison...eergh...

• Like 1

A very quick Mooney has answered my question, Chris ;)

At least you're not another Richard.

A very quick Mooney has answered my question, Chris ;)

At least you're not another Richard.

chris is a lovely name

vlcsnap-2014-05-27-20h59m40s27.png

"Chris? Chris is the kind of name a turd would have if turds had names."

Have a like for the Game On reference. I always think of that when someone tells me their name is Chris!

I used to love that until the original Matthew left. It went downhill afterwards :(

• Like 1

Dickhead teenagers. More particularly in this case, posh dickhead teenagers. The dick who lives part-time in the house next-door-but-one is away and his little posh turd of a son has come back from boarding school for half-term only to throw a party. He can't be much older than 16 and all I can here is shit trance music full blast, out of tune yobbish chanting and teenage girls screaming. I feel for the Crazy Cat Lady next door, Christ knows how loud it must be for her. I expect someone may be calling the police on them soon. I bloody hope they do.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

If it wasn't so annoying it'd be kind of funny. This place is so remote and in the country that you never get parties going on. Behind us is a posh hotel and there's an old people's home a little further down the track too. No doubt they can all hear the noise. I'm sure the stuffy posh folk are spitting feathers right now.

I mean it's not like I've never been to a house party before, but it's still annoying when you're on the other end.

Dickhead teenagers. More particularly in this case, posh dickhead teenagers. The dick who lives part-time in the house next-door-but-one is away and his little posh turd of a son has come back from boarding school for half-term only to throw a party. He can't be much older than 16 and all I can here is shit trance music full blast, out of tune yobbish chanting and teenage girls screaming. I feel for the Crazy Cat Lady next door, Christ knows how loud it must be for her. I expect someone may be calling the police on them soon. I bloody hope they do.

Have you not learnt anything from our months of playing GTA? -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrslTmz8vLk

• Like 2

It seems to be all quiet from Ginko.

Does that mean that he has gone on the violent rampage as above or is he now being fellated by a drunk lass (obviously well over the age of sixteen) called Torie?

Edited in 'drunk'.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â