Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not only are they charging people to get into the 9/11 memorial museum, but there's also a gift shop. On a list of distasteful things, that's pretty high up there. 

The kid that bagged my groceries today who put two loaves of bread in the bottom of the bag, and proceeded to stack canned beans and a jar of mustard on top. Well done, you donkey.

If you want a job doing properly, do it yourself. If you let anybody else bag up your groceries you have only yourself to blame.

"Do you want the local scouts to help you with your packing today sir?"

"Nah bollocks to that, they're crap at it"

clearings in the woods on noisy motorbikes. There's a guy who lives two streets over from me and I hear him as if he's in my front room every time he gets home on the damn thing.

He might as well attach a loudspeaker and as he's riding along announce to anyone that'll listen that he's a massive word removed.

Not only are they charging people to get into the 9/11 memorial museum, but there's also a gift shop. On a list of distasteful things, that's pretty high up there.

depends where the money goes...

The kid that bagged my groceries today who put two loaves of bread in the bottom of the bag, and proceeded to stack canned beans and a jar of mustard on top. Well done, you donkey.

These are the petty revenges of the down-trodden classes.

I remember an amusing story from P J O'Rourke about the difficulty he had of getting the right cutlery at some hotel in apartheid South Africa; every time he asked the black waiter for a spoon the guy would apologise profusely and then bring the wrong thing.

He decided that it was the only way they could buck the system.

I got the impression that O'Rourke rather approved.

I have noticed that supermarket staff do the same thing and seem to to be able to turn on and off their ability to pack correctly at will, depending on whether they think you are the enemy or not.

Sometimes the only power you've got is being an awkward bugger.

For confirmation, watch the best film ever made about work: The Bridge on the River Kwai. 

GbIJoxA.gif

• Like 1

I got the lego kit

lego-pile.jpg

Someone has actually done it

3339_397b_960.jpeg

• Like 1

The downtrodden middle-class high school student...

The downtrodden middle-class high school student...

a case of the squeezed middle putting the squashed bottom in your shopping

• Like 1

I got the lego kit

lego-pile.jpg

Someone has actually done it

3339_397b_960.jpeg

that looks like a scorpion chilling on the world trade centre

This article: https://tinyurl.com/p7zqmck

I wonder how many women even know about Scudamore's comments.

I wonder how many of those women were actually outraged.

Then I wonder how many of those women actually do control the purse strings in their house.

And I wonder how many, of those that do, are going to stop their blokes from watching any more football because of what Scudamore said.

I'm guessing it will amount to 0.00000000000000000000001% of the PL's revenue.

The writer also wins the award for the most pretentious sentence to pointlessly drop into an article! Did he really need to tell everyone how wonderfully middle class his area is!? In fact, I'm sure the other two hundred words were only there to pad out his thinly-veiled brag.

I was working on the roof of a central London building for a few hours yesterday, glorious sunshine, incredible panoramic views - but had left my camera in the car.

Could have used your phone camera. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â