Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That I didn't know 10 years ago what I know now. My life could have been so amazing. Oh well.

Knowing that Wigan would win the fa cup last year would have done it for me tbh!

That I didn't know 10 years ago what I know now. My life could have been so amazing. Oh well.

Knowing that Wigan would win the fa cup last year would have done it for me tbh!

And me.Especially if I knew before the game was plated.

I don't think coffee can cut it anymore.

Without resorting to hardcore drugs, how can one get a nice boost of energy?

You do not increase your net energy from coffee. The best you'll get is a boost in your metabolism from the stimulant affect of the caffeine. Any stimulant will give you this. The stimulant affect will be boosted if you add sugar, which does contain energy.

Red Bull, lots and lots of Red Bull, but the downside is your heart might explode...

...and they tattoo their logo on your forehead

• Like 1

The kid that bagged my groceries today who put two loaves of bread in the bottom of the bag, and proceeded to stack canned beans and a jar of mustard on top. Well done, you donkey.

If you want a job doing properly, do it yourself. If you let anybody else bag up your groceries you have only yourself to blame. 

• Like 2

The kid that bagged my groceries today who put two loaves of bread in the bottom of the bag, and proceeded to stack canned beans and a jar of mustard on top. Well done, you donkey.

If you want a job doing properly, do it yourself. If you let anybody else bag up your groceries you have only yourself to blame. 

:(

If you want a job doing properly, do it yourself.

Tell that to Rod Hull. :P  :o

if only he'd waited for freeview and DAB

Tell that to Rod Hull. :P  :o

You'd have thought with him living in a pink windmill, he'd be able to access the roof, without having to use a set of ladders. Poor Rod.

Tell that to Rod Hull. :P:o
He didn't though, did he? He left it to Emu. Big mistake.
  • Like 1

These are the petty revenges of the down-trodden classes.

I remember an amusing story from P J O'Rourke about the difficulty he had of getting the right cutlery at some hotel in apartheid South Africa; every time he asked the black waiter for a spoon the guy would apologise profusely and then bring the wrong thing.

He decided that it was the only way they could buck the system.

I got the impression that O'Rourke rather approved.

I have noticed that supermarket staff do the same thing and seem to to be able to turn on and off their ability to pack correctly at will, depending on whether they think you are the enemy or not.

Sometimes the only power you've got is being an awkward bugger.

For confirmation, watch the best film ever made about work: The Bridge on the River Kwai. 

It's beautiful.

My office is usually freezing, regardless of the weather outside.

The fact I can sit at my desk today without my coat on is a lovely change from the norm

I tend to have to have a fan on in the middle of winter at work due to the piss-poor air conditioning and the 100 or so PCs in the room. The summer is going to be unbearable. Unfortunately it only causes constant discomfort to staff and hasn't caused any equipment to overheat so there's no budget to fix it.

It'd be a shame if some of the equipment suddenly failed in a way that could only be attriobuted to the heat...

I've taken up yoga again in the last week, after not doing much for way too long. It was tough at first, but now I'm brimming with energy, and can't wait for the next session.

It's probably not the yoga in particular, but the regular exercise and increase in appetite that follows. It's a good feeling, getting hooked on training again.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â