Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who put "woop woop" on facebook statuses. Especially people over the age of 12.

words removed.

But all of those friends you have on Facebook that are 12 and under you give a free pass to, right?

• Like 1

People who put "woop woop" on facebook statuses. Especially people over the age of 12.

words removed.

But all of those friends you have on Facebook that are 12 and under you give a free pass to, right?

My client Rob doesn't have to answer that.

This really shouldn't piss me off.

I mentioned that a work colleague (and friend) of mine died last week.

He was the recipient of the good will hunting pranks I had been playing.

Never got to see that through

This really shouldn't piss me off.

I mentioned that a work colleague (and friend) of mine died last week.

He was the recipient of the good will hunting pranks I had been playing.

Never got to see that through

Its not your fault.

• Like 2

jermain defoe still complaining about his world cup snub, has made me a lot angrier than it should do

He has a valid point though, I mean Welbeck or Defoe? Not even close.

Welbeck who is shit but was at least in good form for England in the qualifiers and plays most weeks for utd and can play either up front or out wide and actually gets involved or someone who has had several chances with England and never been anything other than a bit part player, IMO has games that completely pass him by and also spent most of the season not playing and not scoring for spurs

Think that's the main reason it's pissed me off, the reason for him not being called up being because he plays in the MLS, ignoring his awful form before he left

The kid that bagged my groceries today who put two loaves of bread in the bottom of the bag, and proceeded to stack canned beans and a jar of mustard on top. Well done, you donkey.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â