Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it so much but I'm not one to talk. I think I feel a bit more pressure as some people on here know I have a journalism qualification. I don't always type properly when I'm just hanging about on here or messaging friends on Facebook, but I've gotten more into the habit of trying to type properly at all times just because it's good practice for a wannabe hack such as myself. I'm hardly perfect, though.

I can't say I've ever really noticed a particular amount of mistakes in your posts. Just don't ever use 'should of' instead of 'should have' and we're cool. I know my opinion of you means a lot to you ;)

See, I edited to rewrite that post, so you're not alone. I have this horrible habit of putting 'though' on the end of sentences.

Edited by Ginko

Old people who would drink or eat food and complain its to hot ....let it cool down maybe .....then the flip side of working in a restaurant ...old people who want their soup hotter than the surface of the sun

But that would be OK if they were YOUNG people? Oh, sorry, I forgot. Young people never do anything stupid or annoying.

I knew you would reply :D

I know you did. That's why I did it. 

I can't say I've ever really noticed a particular amount of mistakes in your posts. Just don't ever use 'should of' instead of 'should have' and we're cool. I know my opinion of you means a lot to you ;)

Don't worry it's my pet hate, that is one mistake I spot a mile off.

When I make a slightly spelling mistake, edit my post and then it says in massive letters that I edited my post, showing the world that I am bad a spelling/typing.

Like so.

Your use of slightly makes no sense.

Stupid lies-

"I'm 42....well, 39, actually." -My auto mechanic

He'd rather be 42 than 39?

42 is the new 39.

Meaning of life is 42

That was the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything. You might be mixing up your comedy classics :)

Stupid lies-

"I'm 42....well, 39, actually." -My auto mechanic

He'd rather be 42 than 39?

42 is the new 39.

Meaning of life is 42

That was the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything. You might be mixing up your comedy classics :)
he's been destroying comedy for years so quite possible

Some word removed debating LOUDLY on the phone whether he should go to the FA cup final or Ed's dinner party.

The FA cup final ticket is costing him face value because "Tom works for the FA", but he's making "canapés for Ed's party" so really should go.

Then the word removed interrupts his conversation to say "I'm listening to the Smiths, just in case you're wondering".

If I beat him to death then surely a judge would understand my motivation.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â