Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

had a bet beginning of the season with a palace supporting mate of mine that we would finish above them

He was unemployed at the time so I didn't want to do it but eventually I agreed to £10 with him as a  token bet ... I  figured he could afford to lose it :)  .... :bang:

Yesterday I got a message from him saying Hello and reminding me how shit villa are and reminding me that I owe him £50 from our bet

I'm kinda screwed other than to pay him £50  .. firstly it will look like I'm trying to welch out on a bet , secondly he's unemployed again and it will look like I'm trying to do him over and thirdly he's almost certainly going to tell everyone I did him over if I don't pay

It's quite possible it's a genuine mistake and he thinks we did bet £50  , August was a long time ago after all , but I'm always going to have that nagging doubt that he's shafting me because " I can afford it "  ... which makes it impossible for me to treat him as a mate any more

I guess the lesson is to get all future friendly bets in writing with witnesses present :(

offer him double or quits and mention that you thought it was only for a tenner anyway. His reaction will tell you a lot about mate status
  • Like 1

Mine are not..Oh no that's for another reason :ph34r::P;)

Now you see, this is just smut.

Unneccesary foul smut.

Disgusting, unwarranted, foul, base, vile smut.

Disgraceful sexual innuendo type smut, that makes the mind think of perverted filth.

I **** love it.

:thumb:

• Like 1

Having to get a coach with work colleagues at 02:30 (AM...i.e. when it's dark!) to get to Gatwick for a flight.  Then knowing I won't get any shuteye on the plane as it's with soddin' Easyjet.

Between now and then, must not fall asleep, must not fall asleep, must not fall asleep...

When I get there, please let me sleep, please let me sleep...(fat chance of that too :()

Went out for a long over due beer with my old school friends last night

Got in at 6am this morning having drunk Cider , jaeger bombs, brandy , beer and then wine

I'm 43 i really should know better ... Been pretty much useless all day today

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â