Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I hate it when you see supporters with gigantic flags waving them in the front row during the game.

I would hate to be the guy sitting behind them,you would spend 90 minutes watching a flag..FFS.

1a1a1a12aa67.jpg

it's alright for you, I sit directly behind Tonyh and his big bloody Che flag

• Like 2

Putting on a brand new pair of socks is one of life's pleasures.

Matched only by taking said socks off, before getting in bed, after a long day on your feet.

• Like 1

I hate it when you see supporters with gigantic flags waving them in the front row during the game.

I would hate to be the guy sitting behind them,you would spend 90 minutes watching a flag..FFS.

1a1a1a12aa67.jpg

it's alright for you, I sit directly behind Tonyh and his big bloody Rob flag

Fixed.

I've received a "notice of intended prosecution" for speeding along the A3. I know I sped, I know I was too late seeing the van and I know I was stupid to be speeding to begin with so I take full responsibility.  Now, I've gotta take it like a man, provide my details and hope the damage isn't too bad.  Needless to say, lesson learned. 

Therein lies the lesson, don't speed - you'll be found out eventually.

(oh, and it kills).

annoying 8mph over or proper warp speed?

somebody decided to switch on the cameras on the south swing of the M25 yesterday morning - lots of people getting souvenir photo's of their Thursday commute sometime soon 

somebody decided to switch on the cameras on the south swing of the M25 yesterday morning - lots of people getting souvenir photo's of their Thursday commute sometime soon 

Oh it was warp speed. Over 90mph but short of 100mph. I suspect it will go to court and I'll be given 6 points plus a fine (clean licence so far). 

So stupid of me.

I've received a "notice of intended prosecution" for speeding along the A3. I know I sped, I know I was too late seeing the van and I know I was stupid to be speeding to begin with so I take full responsibility.  Now, I've gotta take it like a man, provide my details and hope the damage isn't too bad.  Needless to say, lesson learned. 

Therein lies the lesson, don't speed - you'll be found out eventually.

(oh, and it kills).

You might be let off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TTKXRvhAvM

• Like 3

Charlie Brooker's ponced up hair. Come on Charlie, you're supposed to be the angry voice of reason in a world gone mad, not the bass player in a shit indie band!

• Like 2

Oh it was warp speed. Over 90mph but short of 100mph. I suspect it will go to court and I'll be given 6 points plus a fine (clean licence so far). 

So stupid of me.

Use the Fergie defence. Bound to get off

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â