Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I know it's been done to death.

But **** me. The front page of the Daily Mail website today.

They claim to be a news outlet!

I used to be a Daily Mail addict but I haven't read one this year, even on-line.

I can't actually remember which particular story or opinion inspired my resolution (there are always so many), but I just found myself in the position of not being able to justify, reading something so vile.

But I am not taking anything for granted - so I'll just go one day at a time, like all other addicts.

It was the butler's day orf the other day so I had to go to Waitrose myself (stocking up on quails eggs and fresh marjoram juis). As I have a waitrose card I was offered the free newspaper - but they only had the Mail left. Before i could even express an opinion my youngest offspring laughed and said to the charming till maid 'go on give him a free Daily Mail, I could do with a laugh watching him read it'.

I hadn't realised I had expressed an opinion on the creepy nazi scumrag in the presence of family.

Never heard of kat dennings until now, just googled

meh, she looks like a drug user in one of the photos

4/10. Would not bang.

:o

Did you mistakenly key in 'Pat Jennings'?

;)

• Like 2

You'd think the AVFC OS media team would be aware that the fans are hurting this week for a number of reasons... then I saw the headline from them on my fb feed "Grant Holt says Villa will quickly forget their Swansea hurt and focus fully on Hull".

There are so many things wrong with that being a good idea its difficult to comprehend.

Went to a 40th party at the weekend ( not close friends , parents of kids in the same class as my daughter at school ) and turned up in my usual jeans and T-shirt to see everyone else was dressed in shirts and blazers , few suits on show as well

seems Mrs H neglected to tell me there was a dress code

it pisses me off as it meant I hadn't deliberately ignored it  .. I mean what pretentious clearing in the woods has a party in their home with a dress code ffs

Edited by tonyh29

You'd think the AVFC OS media team would be aware that the fans are hurting this week for a number of reasons... then I saw the headline from them on my fb feed "Grant Holt says Villa will quickly forget their Swansea hurt and focus fully on Hull".

There are so many things wrong with that being a good idea its difficult to comprehend.

The same thought occurred to me. I'm sure in these troubled times, Holt is one of the last people fans want to hear from.

The same thought occurred to me. I'm sure in these troubled times, Holt is one of the last people fans want to hear from.

I know. Its hard to believe that an Official Club site can be so out of touch.

People who drink fizzy drinks in the morning.

Agreed.

Guy opposite me drinks a bottle of coke and eats a packet of crisps before 8am every morning. 

Foul behaviour.

People who drink fizzy drinks in the morning.

Agreed.

Guy opposite me drinks a bottle of coke and eats a packet of crisps before 8am every morning. 

Foul behaviour.

Are those on nights exempt do you think? Or should those Night Owls get in line like everyone else?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â