Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who put ".com" on the end of random statements. "Tired.com" "Hungover.com".

Someone in a meeting of mine the other day even said "It was all a bit lastminute.com"?!

I don't get it! Someone on my facebook today has the status: "I'm having such a bad day.com"

What?!

You can thank "I'm confused.com" for these new spin off phrases.

The fact that the fat guy I share an office with has eaten too many Kebabs and get's the day off on the sick because of it.

On the flip side, it means i dont have to listen to him regurgitating his food like a pelican all day long.

This post needs pics :-)

Here's the offender...

Naked-fat-guy.jpg

Here's a pelican

04AUS-10746-Pelican-reflect.jpg

What I have to put up with, is some kind of hybrid of the 2.

^^^^ :lol:

And sorry Stevo, I have never heard many of the .com's in question but sometimes when I am making fun of a hot mess of an individual at my night job I will say crazy-bitch.com. But it's just to mock someone. Still, I will try to stop............maybe.

Those Jeans that have the elasticated bottoms, i/e/ where your feet come out.

I don't care if that's the new fashion, it looks completely ridiculous.

:thumb:

When you think the new fashion looks ridiculous you know you are no longer young. Happened to me in about 1976.

EDIT: Thinking about it, it actually happened in 1973 (when I was 19), with platform shoes. I point-blank refused to buy them - which became quite difficult as shoe shops stocked almost nothing else for a couple of years.

I usually won't like a fashion, or think it looks a bit silly. But this is the first time I've thought something looks absolutely ludicrous.

They don't look too bad when the legs still go all the way down to the shoes. but some people wear them halfway up their calves, which just looks silly!

^^^^

Sorry ME, "hot mess" annoys me.

But if you saw the people I call a hot mess it would become funny to you. I promise it's more appropriate in the moment than you might think.

Couldn't agree more.

Carrot jeans look ridiculous too.

:oops:

I have some carrot jeans.

I think they look alright, although they are not great when trying to take large strides.

I'm attempting to revisist my yoof :lol:

Couldn't agree more.

Carrot jeans look ridiculous too.

:oops:

I have some carrot jeans.

I think they look alright, although they are not great when trying to take large strides.

I'm attempting to revisist my yoof :lol:

The crotch is just massive, and then if you wear them slightly low down, the crotch is at your bloody knees!

I've got long drainpipe legs but I don't suit skinny jeans. They're narrow but not skinny jeans "skinny". I'm just not styled enough for the SJ look.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â