Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

DHUTW. It is so annoying that every time someone mentions that they have a date or some kind of liaison with a female those initials are dug up almost every single time. In my opinion it's getting old now. I know this won't go down well on the forum, but to be honest I'm not here to be popular.

DHUTW. It is so annoying that every time someone mentions that they have a date or some kind of liaison with a female those initials are dug up almost every single time. In my opinion it's getting old now. I know this won't go down well on the forum, but to be honest I'm not here to be popular.

its a pain in the ......? Edited by drat01

2 things. The other bloke staying on the maternity ward who is a 22 carat arsehole.

And the fact that I just had a McDonalds which was good. Got an instant win on their monopoly thing.... Which was nice.

It was a **** fruit bag. :(

O2 were offering me a 40% discount code at The Body Shop so I though oh well **** it I might as well stock up on some stuff.  We all like to smell clean right?

Anyway, **** me there's naff all on the website.  There's about 5 things for each body part.  No fragrances, deoderant, shower gels, hair wax....etc......

I thought this was a massive chain??

My dad puts his phone on speaker (not sure if he actually means to) then holds it to his ear and uses it normally.

My Dada gets so fed up with phones after ten seconds of conversation he either wants to meet you face to face instead or just end the call.

(Takes ages to put the phone to his ear, he's always finishing a conversation with someone but answers so I don't hang up but then leaves me hanging on for about five minutes..then finally -)

Speakin'

Hello, Dada.

Mi yout! All fruit's ripe?

Yeah, I'm fine, how are you?

Mi naw deal wid nutten. Link up, link up?

No, Dada I'm ten thousand miles away.

Blessed, likkle more.

(Laughs to himself for no reason as he fumbles for two minutes to end the call and I can hear him cursing until I hang up myself)

He always says that me phoning proves I'm not dead, if I needed him I'd tell him so there's no need to talk for any longer on a contraption he hates. I would text him but that's an even worse issue.

Haha, I once saw him get a text message, read it then put the phone to his ear and try and speak to it. Mans half eediat, ya feel me?

I (genuinely!) find it interesting that you don't speak like your father.

I don't know anyone who speaks like their parents when the parents come from 'elsewhere'.

Kids invariably speak like their peer group, i.e. with the local accent where they grow up. 

My dad was scouse Irish, it would have been bizarre if I'd spoken like that as a native Brummie. 

It's tradition innit? It'd be like not singing Abide With Me at the cup final, or not sacrificing a virgin and reading from the Necronomicon at the Tory Party Conference.  

Edited by dAVe80

My dad puts his phone on speaker (not sure if he actually means to) then holds it to his ear and uses it normally.

My Dada gets so fed up with phones after ten seconds of conversation he either wants to meet you face to face instead or just end the call.

(Takes ages to put the phone to his ear, he's always finishing a conversation with someone but answers so I don't hang up but then leaves me hanging on for about five minutes..then finally -)

Speakin'

Hello, Dada.

Mi yout! All fruit's ripe?

Yeah, I'm fine, how are you?

Mi naw deal wid nutten. Link up, link up?

No, Dada I'm ten thousand miles away.

Blessed, likkle more.

(Laughs to himself for no reason as he fumbles for two minutes to end the call and I can hear him cursing until I hang up myself)

He always says that me phoning proves I'm not dead, if I needed him I'd tell him so there's no need to talk for any longer on a contraption he hates. I would text him but that's an even worse issue.

Haha, I once saw him get a text message, read it then put the phone to his ear and try and speak to it. Mans half eediat, ya feel me?

I (genuinely!) find it interesting that you don't speak like your father.

I don't know anyone who speaks like their parents when the parents come from 'elsewhere'.

Kids invariably speak like their peer group, i.e. with the local accent where they grow up. 

My dad was scouse Irish, it would have been bizarre if I'd spoken like that as a native Brummie. 

Well, if you consider Jamaican Creole as not just a separate accent, but also a distinct language...

tumblr_lm422fuB4B1qaxcw9.gif

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â