Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Facebook in general is shit, doesn't matter who you have as friends on there.

It really really does though.

Exactly. You don't hang out in real life with people who annoy you. So why be friends on facebook?

Or if you are friends, why not just ignore them on FB so you don't see there stories?

i really shouldn't but .....

** their **

shabylish.jpg

Star_Trek_suicide.gif

• Like 3

It really does though.

As someone else mentioned previously, either you keep annoying people on there, or you remove them and get annoying questions from them about why you removed them. I just keep Facebook and never use it. That way I don't really have it, but it keeps people happy. Even people I like spending time with can be annoying on Facebook as well to be honest.

It really does though.

As someone else mentioned previously, either you keep annoying people on there, or you remove them and get annoying questions from them about why you removed them. I just keep Facebook and never use it. That way I don't really have it, but it keeps people happy. Even people I like spending time with can be annoying on Facebook as well to be honest.

Or you keep them as a friend and "ignore" them.

It really does though.

Or you keep them as a friend and "ignore" them.

Yep. Best thing they ever did was include that on FB.

My Facebook feed has gone all Jezza Kyle. Status updates of infidelity, wife swapping, and threats of suicide. Why the hell would you share this shit with the world? Grow up you knobs!  

Attention seekers

I don't have Facebook.  Simple reason,  I think it's utter shite,  simple as that really.

Just because i don't have one people just can't get there head around it and question this decision,  "Why not? Everyone has Facebook !"

Just leave me alone.  Hopefully facebook will die soon enough and everyone will be gutted to have spent maybe 700 hours a year checking it (2 hours or so a day = 30 + full days a year looking at what people have for dinner or pregnancy countdowns FFS).

Just saying like :-)

I came off it months ago. Don't miss it one bit. 

Put me very much in the 'positive' group when it comes to FB.

When used in the 'correct' way, it's really useful, IMO.

Keeps me up-to-date on events, gigs, gatherings, parties etc, etc. Keeps me in touch with friends and family.

The people who post inane drivel on there? I usually just 'ignore' on newsfeed, so I no longer see said inane drivel.

It's very simple. Never had a problem with it at all.

The TV analogy is a very good one actually. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater ....

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â