Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Crazy people who try to skip out on the tab and then attack people when they are told they have to pay.

Not knowing what half the keys on my key chain are for.

When I'm telling my mum something she either won't listen or will just completely change the subject while I'm talking.

She might take more notice if you punch her in the throat

The BBC and it's pro-police BS

Police 'solve' 1975 murder case is in big letters on the BBC.

They didn't solve it for a start, the guy left a note telling them he did it. Without that it would still be thought Peter Sutcliffe had committed the crime. I have read the rest of the story and it seems the Police and the BBC have failed to remind the public that they interviewed Peter Sutcliffe 9 (nine) times during the 13 murders (2 of these were within a week or so of each other).

Peter Sutcliffe was only caught by pure chance, no great tracking or profiling helped catch him. Just a plod who remembered something while he was sitting at home after letting Sutcliffe continue on his way earlier in the evening.

The investigation was laughable and now once they think the public has forgotten the facts they try to convince us how brilliant they are/were. Words removed the lot of them.

They didn't solve it for a start, the guy left a note telling them he did it. Without that it would still be thought Peter Sutcliffe had committed the crime. I have read the rest of the story and it seems the Police and the BBC have failed to remind the public that they interviewed Peter Sutcliffe 9 (nine) times during the 13 murders (2 of these were within a week or so of each other).

Peter Sutcliffe was only caught by pure chance, no great tracking or profiling helped catch him. Just a plod who remembered something while he was sitting at home after letting Sutcliffe continue on his way earlier in the evening.

The investigation was laughable and now once they think the public has forgotten the facts they try to convince us how brilliant they are/were. Words removed the lot of them.

I hate to think about how many cases today are put into court on extremely dodgy investigation work and people are sent down for it.

They didn't solve it for a start, the guy left a note telling them he did it. Without that it would still be thought Peter Sutcliffe had committed the crime.

Seems a bit harsh. They've even put the word "solve" in quotation marks, as an emphasis on them not really solving it, but stumbling across it. PLus they had DNA evidence which would have matched the murder had they not found the note, so they probably would have solved it, albeit again by accident.

I'd hardly say the article is "pro-police"

The fact that the fat guy I share an office with has eaten too many Kebabs and get's the day off on the sick because of it.

On the flip side, it means i dont have to listen to him regurgitating his food like a pelican all day long.

The fact that the fat guy I share an office with has eaten too many Kebabs and get's the day off on the sick because of it.

On the flip side, it means i dont have to listen to him regurgitating his food like a pelican all day long.

This post needs pics :-)

People who put ".com" on the end of random statements. "Tired.com" "Hungover.com".

Someone in a meeting of mine the other day even said "It was all a bit lastminute.com"?!

I don't get it! Someone on my facebook today has the status: "I'm having such a bad day.com"

What?!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â