Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That whistling guy in my office just said that Saw 2 was better than Se7en

The only solution is to become Jigsaw.

jigsaw-o.gif

Would you like to play a game?!

Your precious iPad with all your shit photographs that you love so much has been placed underneath this blocked toilet.

The toilet is surrounded by pinatas, the only way to get through is to destroy them by swinging this extremely heavy stick, something surely beyond you due to the tennis elbow that you won't shut up about yet refuse to see a medical professional to rectify.

The toilet's flush is on a trigger, activated by the sound of whistling. One whistle and the toilet will flush, overflow and your electronic device will be destroooooyed.

Tomorrow the iPad will be placed back into your possession, but can you last 24 hours without whistling, or will you sacrifice your elbow so that you can show off your photography to the whole office, none of who give two flying ****?

Let the games begin...

Wonderful.

You did, to use an expression unbecoming of someone in your profession 'naff all wrong?'

I'm not dragging it back up again (and this is unrelated), but this made me laugh. I'm not allowed to use a commonly used colloquialism on an internet forum because I'm a teacher? :D

I don't understand why you feel the need to constantly take a pop at what I do. It's utterly bizarre.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

I'm sorry Stefan, I'm not having that.  Please substitute "take a pop" for "register a grievance".

I also demand you immediately change your username to Mr. Stefan Esq. and substitute your avatar for this picture of a monocled otter wearing a top-hat.

photo.jpg

• Like 2

This shouldn't piss me off, but it bloody does.

The two thick guys in my Spanish class.

It's not their fault that they don't get it, but **** me, do they really not get it.

Yesterday, all we had to do was but el or la in front of some words depending on whether they were masculine (el) or feminine (la).

They couldn't understand it. And I don't mean they didn't know which one to put, that would be fine. I mean they couldn't get their head round what the task was, no matter how many times the teacher explained it.

You did, to use an expression unbecoming of someone in your profession 'naff all wrong?'

I'm not dragging it back up again (and this is unrelated), but this made me laugh. I'm not allowed to use a commonly used colloquialism on an internet forum because I'm a teacher? :D

I don't understand why you feel the need to constantly take a pop at what I do. It's utterly bizarre.

Emmm, yes you are dragging it up again Stefan in an indirect way and no i'm not going to bite having already proven my point. 

• Like 2

Emmm, yes you are dragging it up again Stefan in an indirect way and no i'm not going to bite having already proven my point.

Yep, you've certainly proven something.

Muhahahaha!

Superb si.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â